Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never known her to be friendly with Emma πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ maybe she was watching Emma vids on her WLS journey or something ...hope she's not after her #thriftyhusband:ROFLMAO:
Is it bad my first thought was KateSW being after EmmaDrew's #thriftyhusband isn't as bad as her being after Debbie's Andrew πŸ™Š

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The stuff of nightmares ...add Debbie and Jane Day to mix and it's a full blown sleep paralysis episode πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
How much has Katy jayne herself filtered in her latest grid post only she forgot about her arms :rolleyes:

• Haha
Donna Dyble spent Β£85 in B&M...100 likes and i'll film a haul....oh duck off Donna. We know your going to film it either way.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone here watch Lisa Snow? Dunno if she still follows SW but she popped up on my YT recommendations just now and my goodness, I can't watch her for long as her bottom tooth is driving me mad. I wish I didn't have to lipread sometimes! I'm a selfish mare, I know.

• Haha
Anyone here watch Lisa Snow? Dunno if she still follows SW but she popped up on my YT recommendations just now and my goodness, I can't watch her for long as her bottom tooth is driving me mad. I wish I didn't have to lipread sometimes! I'm a selfish mare, I know.
I said the very same on the last thread the snaggle tooth is so annoying you'd think she'd of got it sorted years ago her other teeth aren't that bad ..

• Haha
I said the very same on the last thread the snaggle tooth is so annoying you'd think she'd of got it sorted years ago her other teeth aren't that bad ..
I’d love sort out that tooth, piece of cotton tied round it, other end tied round a door handle and slam!!! good entertaining fun πŸ‘

• Haha
I knew that's why she set that FB page up for her ,she'll get sponsorship deals and all sorts ..
πŸ™„ probably

Anyone else see Patrick is back and on on plan for the 10000000000000th time in 5 years?I wonder if he is planning the next Slimcon and if people are still waiting on refunds?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
πŸ™„ probably

Anyone else see Patrick is back and on on plan for the 10000000000000th time in 5 years?I wonder if he is planning the next Slimcon and if people are still waiting on refunds?
Yes I noticed, wonder if his eco subscription boxes have taken off πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.