Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what Donna Dybles weigh -in was this week ? she's trying to entice people over to her new Insta page (to flog her diet plan no doubt )but it's private and I ain't subscribing :rolleyes:

Tilly got Athena the goddess tattoo ,not the yank after all...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anyone know what Donna Dybles weigh -in was this week ? she's trying to entice people over to her new Insta page (to flog her diet plan no doubt )but it's private and I ain't subscribing :rolleyes:

Tilly got Athena the goddess tattoo ,not the yank after all...
I was fully expecting at least his initials. Not keen on the tattoo she got.

7lbs in two weeks

Ooooh tell me more, I haven't followed her for long
She really talks like she is the be all and end all of dieting. She had a very unhealthy relationship with her son I think. She got into quite heated arguments with Katy Jane , Helen and Kate in her comments . She didnt like them having advertising and implied quite heavily they were only in it for the money (this is why Debbie doesn't have adverts on her channel) and were neglecting their kiddies over YouTube. She then said she never watches them yet still comments on comments on their videos. Shes generally a smug know it all and I cant stand her. This is saying something from me but I would take Fopaholic any day over her!

Reactions: 6
Anyone catch Bayles update on slim fast yesterday? I'll save you the snooze fest. 7 days on milkshake and 600 cal evening meal and she's lost 11lb
Going forward shes going to follow sw with the principle of slim fast.
Rachel you're calorie counting love.
Whatever you do dont ask JG for advice 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But to be fair to her, I've said it before I'll say it again. I think her target is too low.
Yes I think she suits a bit of weight on her she's like a deflated balloon ,she looks haggard ..

Yes I think she suits a bit of weight on her she's like a deflated balloon ,she looks haggard ..
She really does, a friend of mine has just reached her target weight and honestly its difficult congratulating her because she looked much better a stone ago. Her face looks rough now and surprise surprise she cant maintain it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I agree about her target being too low, the thing with SW is it falls off your face, when I did it I lost a couple of stone and my face looked gaunt and years older, an all you can eat buffet had never been so justified ;) I felt better with just a few pounds back on as my face looked better with some natural (fat) filler

Reactions: 3
She really does, a friend of mine has just reached her target weight and honestly its difficult congratulating her because she looked much better a stone ago. Her face looks rough now and surprise surprise she cant maintain it 🤷‍♀️
I think as you get older you need the a weight about you the elasticity in your skin deteriorates and you just look old and tired ..and like you say if your targets too low it 's impossible to maintain..

Wonder what's happened with Debbies dad she's asking for prayers/positive thoughts on her grid ..maybe he's taken a turn for the worse :(

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.