Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not much of a bread eater but Angie seems to buy a white loaf every week. Is a whole loaf of bread excessive for a single person? Seems quite a lot to me, especially a white loaf!

Reactions: 3
I'm not much of a bread eater but Angie seems to buy a white loaf every week. Is a whole loaf of bread excessive for a single person? Seems quite a lot to me, especially a white loaf!
I would say it's excessive plus her food shop was full of tit, ready made meals for when she is on "lates" erm i thought she was working from home now?, family size bag of crisps, bread and jaffa cakes.

Reactions: 1
Nearly Time for Donna's big weigh in ,don't forget to tune in people πŸ₯΄ ...and let me know πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had a word with Friday finds Bayles about her take on combining SW, CC with elements of slim fast. Funny she doesn't normally reply to anyone that comments on her dull vlogs πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
How can you even tell from her reply if she even read the comment? It's a very one size fits all reply.She is very spoilt and pompous in my opinion. We have watched others do Slimming Wiorld their way and fail why hasnt she learnt?

Reactions: 2
How can you even tell from her reply if she even read the comment? It's a very one size fits all reply.She is very spoilt and pompous in my opinion. We have watched others do Slimming Wiorld their way and fail why hasnt she learnt?
I think it was her way of trying to make a point that it wasn't going to bother her that someone was calling her out on it. She had replied to no other comment only liked them. She is very uppity I cant be doing with her, I only watch the odd one of hers now. I wouldn't mind but she looks pretty slim in my opinion I dont know just how much more weight shes wanting to lose. πŸ˜’

I think it was her way of trying to make a point that it wasn't going to bother her that someone was calling her out on it. She had replied to no other comment only liked them. She is very uppity I cant be doing with her, I only watch the odd one of hers now. I wouldn't mind but she looks pretty slim in my opinion I dont know just how much more weight shes wanting to lose. πŸ˜’
I hate how shes all we work hard to have lovely thing. Her mum and dad gave her their house . They are mortgage free with inheritance coming out of her ears. They don't work hard for their non stop Disney vacations and other luxuries they can afford it because the every day life experiences are handed to them on a silver platter πŸ˜’

I hate how shes all we work hard to have lovely thing. Her mum and dad gave her their house . They are mortgage free with inheritance coming out of her ears. They don't work hard for their non stop Disney vacations and other luxuries they can afford it because the every day life experiences are handed to them on a silver platter πŸ˜’
I know I couldn't believe it when she let that one drop. I cant help wondering if that's why she and her brother dont speak. No wonder she can afford to be a stay at home mum shopping at Ok ay do πŸ˜‰

Lol Girl Friday basically just told you to shut up and sit in the corner.
πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I never do as I'm told πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Also girl friday 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
I came across Friday finds recently. She has to be one of the the dullest u tubers I’ve come across in ages,- and there are plenty to choose from! 😫WTF

I like Angie, but she sure buys a load of tit food!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So girl Friday has set the record straight. Once her slimming world group reopens she's going to carry on weighing in at group every week but outside of group shes calorie counting. Am I missing something why go to slimming world then or is she so desperate for the weekly clap and verification with a certificate and sticker thrown in. She's such a child.

So girl Friday has set the record straight. Once her slimming world group reopens she's going to carry on weighing in at group every week but outside of group shes calorie counting. Am I missing something why go to slimming world then or is she so desperate for the weekly clap and verification with a certificate and sticker thrown in. She's such a child.
Yep she just wants the claps and awards. Also her life is so boring without the Slimming World brand she hasnt got a channel.

Yep she just wants the claps and awards. Also her life is so boring without the Slimming World brand she hasnt got a channel.
There's only so many people that will stick around and watch her okay doe hauls and general twittering on 🀣

Reactions: 1
There's only so many people that will stick around and watch her okay doe hauls and general twittering on 🀣
There will always be the people who want to find out how to arse lick free crap when at Disney Land and Girl Friday has all.the tips on that. Including pushing your kid who does gymnastics and dance class all week long around in a wheelchair to jump the line and get the most attention from the characters . F**K I think I hate Girl Friday as much as I hate Chins πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ who knew?

Now I'm going to pour myself double bubblegum gin and watch Kate's latest YouTube. I hate that I'm now watching her because I'm worried about her and not to mock her. πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
There will always be the people who want to find out how to arse lick free crap when at Disney Land and Girl Friday has all.the tips on that. Including pushing your kid who does gymnastics and dance class all week long around in a wheelchair to jump the line and get the most attention from the characters . F**K I think I hate Girl Friday as much as I hate Chins πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ who knew?

Now I'm going to pour myself double bubblegum gin and watch Kate's latest YouTube. I hate that I'm now watching her because I'm worried about her and not to mock her. πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
I've never really watched Kate, from what I've read on here I'm not sure I should start. Enjoy the drink, I love anything bubble gum flavoured. 😍

• Haha
Girl Friday (love it) gets right on my titties, she is super dull and everything is highly, highly recommended or she absolutely LOVES it, she's done well but shes aged herself in the process and seems obsessed with food and syns, calories, hexa, hexb etc
live a little rach, have a cake now and again and stop being a borebag

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Girl Friday (love it) gets right on my titties, she is super dull and everything is highly, highly recommended or she absolutely LOVES it, she's done well but shes aged herself in the process and seems obsessed with food and syns, calories, hexa, hexb etc
Borebag 🀣🀣🀣
I wonder what her definition of loads of people messaging her calling her out on her new diet plan is. Loads!? You're not that big on you tube love πŸ˜†

• Haha

She was an interesting watch tonight 😬 I think she should opt for the WLS she's a prime candidate for my 600lb life otherwise..

I don't watch her so can't comment ,I'll have to take all your words for it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I've never really watched Kate, from what I've read on here I'm not sure I should start. Enjoy the drink, I love anything bubble gum flavoured. 😍
I highly recommend it.
If you want to see what happens when your on the same journey as Debbie but you don't have her OCD attitude to SW;, your consultant is crap and then your life starts falling apart left right and centre then Kate's the girl to watch. Today shes talking about the new program shes on and how lonely she is! I am suprised she has to be desperate to be getting all pally with Chins again. Where are her Slimcon Crew? The only one who's commented is Sarah. She was also honest about having to starve herself thin.

She was an interesting watch tonight 😬 I think she should opt for the WLS she's a prime candidate for my 600lb life otherwise..

I don't watch her so can't comment ,I'll have to take all your words for it :ROFLMAO:
I think the same. Do you think she knows she's throwing shade on Emma Drew every time she says she cant have WLS unyil she fixes her relationship with food? Also how is it possible after being un knee of Chin's lives Kate now actually has a chin! I haven't ever seen it on her before.

Your not missing much with silver spoon in her boring gob Girl Friday.

I highly recommend it.
If you want to see what happens when your on the same journey as Debbie but you don't have her OCD attitude to SW;, your consultant is crap and then your life starts falling apart left right and centre then Kate's the girl to watch. Today shes talking about the new program shes on and how lonely she is! I am suprised she has to be desperate to be getting all pally with Chins again. Where are her Slimcon Crew? The only one who's commented is Sarah. She was also honest about having to starve herself thin.

I think the same. Do you think she knows she's throwing shade on Emma Drew every time she says she cant have WLS unyil she fixes her relationship with food? Also how is it possible after being un knee of Chin's lives Kate now actually has a chin! I haven't ever seen it on her before.

Your not missing much with silver spoon in her boring gob Girl Friday.
I think it is a dig at Emma ! I also think she should go for the surgery weather her head is in it or not ,the binging is winning atm, it'll be a case of Edith being her carer as well as her feeder as she gets older otherwise..

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.