Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she gets the help she needs. I was quite worried about her last night.
She's just been on her stories she still doesn't seem great ,very weepie.. she's doing a live around 8 she said..she said she was just going to have a meal potatoes carrot and skinless chicken not an " on plan " meal to her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She's just been on her stories she still doesn't seem great ,very weepie.. she's doing a live around 8 she said..
I like her honesty because most of them hit this point and then lie about it like Chins or disappear. But I am really finding her quite uncomfortable to watch because of it. I'm far more comfortable wearing my hate watching hat.

Reactions: 3
I've started a thread for her.

Thank God 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I really hope she gets the help she needs. I was quite worried about her last night.
She's just been on her stories she still doesn't seem great ,very weepie.. she's doing a live around 8 she said..she said she was just going to have a meal potatoes carrot and skinless chicken not an " on plan " meal to her 🤷‍♀️
She looks and sounds like a broken woman, having had an eating disorder My heart literally goes out to her ... when your in the grips of it, it’s so bloody hard a) to get anyone to listen to you and b) to actually get the help you need... but she needs proper help SW just screws with your already fuddled head even more

Reactions: 5
She looks and sounds like a broken woman, having had an eating disorder My heart literally goes out to her ... when your in the grips of it, it’s so bloody hard a) to get anyone to listen to you and b) to actually get the help you need... but she needs proper help SW just screws with your already fuddled head even more
I watched a bit of her live earlier she said she either binges or starves there's no inbetween ,I hope she does seek help she's obviously very unhappy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Broken hits the nail on the head. I really hope her online diet clan step up for her. I get the feeling they have all walked away from her other than Debbie who was smugly saying she is now only 15st down 🙄 no debbie not helpful.

Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t think Debbie means it smugly ... she’s the first to admit when she’s put on weight and when she’s struggling I think she is going through her own personal issues at the moment.... the rest of them are utter wankers and couldn't give a rats arse about anyone else let’s face it... Gammons would push her mother in law under the bus rather than offer her any support or assistance.

I honestly don’t think Debbie means it smugly ... she’s the first to admit when she’s put on weight and when she’s struggling I think she is going through her own personal issues at the moment.... the rest of them are utter wankers and couldn't give a rats arse about anyone else let’s face it... Gammons would push her mother in law under the bus rather than offer her any support or assistance.
They all seem to have jumped ship and it just makes them all look really crappy.

Agree. Debbie seems genuine. I felt quite sorry for her on her last live on IG after putting on 6.5Lb.

Reactions: 4
I think Debbie is genuine, and tbh she has done fantastically. I think I’ve only watched Kate and didn’t like her at all. She’s obviously not at all mentally well, and should take herself off social media.

Reactions: 1
I think Debbie is genuine, and tbh she has done fantastically. I think I’ve only watched Kate and didn’t like her at all. She’s obviously not at all mentally well, and should take herself off social media.
Quite agree, I've only seen the odd clip of her and social media is not the place for her. It seems to be doing her more harm than good.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.