Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched Lisa Snow's 100th I'm back video in a year. I can't believe she's too scared to go to the supermarket because of her husband's health but will still go to charity shops to stock her Ebay shop. It's ok though coz she makes him stand outside!!!!! How is going into numerous charity shops any safer than going to Asda once a week?
This woman does my head In. Those bloody Ebay Sales😫

I see that Ria Von Choc has given up weight loss (blogging). There's a surprise.
Did she say why? I’m not surprised though. She’s another one who’s deluded!

I see Katy Jayne is trying desperately to justify her weight gain, on insta.

It's very sad really. Slimming World only really works if you stick to it 100%. If you are prepared to count syns and healthy extras for the rest of your days then fill your boots.
I’ve been catching up on all the SW vlogs over the last few days. Haven’twatched any for ages! Can’t believe how much weight Katy Jane has packed on!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I see Katy Jayne is trying desperately to justify her weight gain, on insta.

It's very sad really. Slimming World only really works if you stick to it 100%. If you are prepared to count syns and healthy extras for the rest of your days then fill your boots.
If you acknowledge Katy Jayne's starting weight was over 18 stone she may have put some weight back on but is a long way from putting in all back on, and in so many cases (looking at you Gammons).

KJ shows her shopping hauls, she stresses her husband and boys have no weight issues and buys pork pies, sausage rolls, crisps and sweets galore for them.

It must be a lot of temptation if your willpower is sagging.

Call me a mean mum but when my boys were small they got a good sized evening meal. If they said they were hungry after they had two choices, toast or weetabix. Hardly gruel, but decent sustenance if truly hungry.

Reactions: 2
I absolutely agree. My point (not very well made!) was that don't be surprised that you gain weight if you're not on the plan 100%.

Something that Jane Day said recently, "if it's in your house it's in your mouth".

Reactions: 3
I think KJ has done really great. I was just a bit taken aback because I hadn’t watched her channel for so long, and hadn’t realised she’d regained quite a bit of the weight.

The thing I really don’t like about her though is the amount of absolute crap she buys for her family! It’s all sausage rolls, pizza and cheap ham, not to mention all the sweet stuff!

Her kids will be heading for weight problems when they reach their teens if she carries on feeding them that muck.

Reactions: 5
If you acknowledge Katy Jayne's starting weight was over 18 stone she may have put some weight back on but is a long way from putting in all back on, and in so many cases (looking at you Gammons).

KJ shows her shopping hauls, she stresses her husband and boys have no weight issues and buys pork pies, sausage rolls, crisps and sweets galore for them.

It must be a lot of temptation if your willpower is sagging.

Call me a mean mum but when my boys were small they got a good sized evening meal. If they said they were hungry after they had two choices, toast or weetabix. Hardly gruel, but decent sustenance if truly hungry.
Katy Jayne is going down the Gammons route ,deluding herself she's a size 12 and flogging giant boxes of sweet goodies accompanied by her son . She's far changed from what she was in terms of SW. I don't know how long her group members will take her seriously for if she stays on that road..Do as I say ,but not as I do ..comes to mind..

is Jane Gammons still the same size? I’m afraid to look😮 I’m working my way through SW videos that I haven’t watched for ages
Haven’t got to her yet!
Next on my list is Jane Day! Such fun lol.

is Jane Gammons still the same size? I’m afraid to look😮 I’m working my way through SW videos that I haven’t watched for ages
Haven’t got to her yet!
No she's not the same size.....she's a lot bigger!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haven’t got to her yet!
And then some, but she's still within calories 🤥

• Haha
Haven’t got to her yet!
Well it depends Katy is a pear shape Jane is a ball .I don't think there'd be much difference weight wise just shape wise

• Haha
Really don’t like Jane Day either. Sanctimonious is a perfect description of her. Also, why doesn’t she wear a bra ffs!

• Haha
Tilly is boring the life out of me. Same stories every day. Wakes up, has a smoothie, ignores Athena to make tik toks, makes a stir fry or chicken and veg for dinner, works out, Moans that she’s tired or how she can’t get to America 😴😴

Reactions: 7
What's with Katy Jaynes latest grid post do we really need a view like that :rolleyes:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.