Slimming world Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've lost weight with sw...well I joined then lockdown hit. I'm down from a 20/22 to a 12/14. Because I didn't join the zoom group I've been forgotten basically and had scare contact with the consultant. I dont own scales so saw no point in the zoom meetings and I was motivated enough. Can't wait to see if they try to take credit...I try not to follow any of these accounts cos well looking at ppls meals all day every day would bore me daft.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've lost weight with sw...well I joined then lockdown hit. I'm down from a 20/22 to a 12/14. Because I didn't join the zoom group I've been forgotten basically and had scare contact with the consultant. I dont own scales so saw no point in the zoom meetings and I was motivated enough. Can't wait to see if they try to take credit...I try not to follow any of these accounts cos well looking at ppls meals all day every day would bore me daft.
Do you have insta? Would love to follow you if you wanna pm me your name. That's a massive loss and the credit is yours alone!!!!

Reactions: 4
Well done 😀. I quit SW when I messaged my consultant to say I couldn't attend the latest meeting due to accompanying my dad to a&e because he took a turn with his COPD. I was sat on the floor of a heaving a&e department with my dad in a wheelchair next to me on Oxygen being told he had to wait as they had no bed for him when I got the reply, 'When my Dad was in ICU I didn't miss a meeting Kelly because I do this for YOU to make a better YOU'. Needless to say I told him I thought he was incredibly heartless and I wouldn't be attending anymore. Tried to join another meeting and turned up to find he actually attends that meeting as a SW member and not a consultant. Couldn't find another meeting that fitted in with work and kids ☹. I have still managed to loose 1stone and 3pounds in the last 8 weeks from calorie counting so up yours Barry and your crappy SW group!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Well done 😀. I quit SW when I messaged my consultant to say I couldn't attend the latest meeting due to accompanying my dad to a&e because he took a turn with his COPD. I was sat on the floor of a heaving a&e department with my dad in a wheelchair next to me on Oxygen being told he had to wait as they had no bed for him when I got the reply, 'When my Dad was in ICU I didn't miss a meeting Kelly because I do this for YOU to make a better YOU'. Needless to say I told him I thought he was incredibly heartless and I wouldn't be attending anymore. Tried to join another meeting and turned up to find he actually attends that meeting as a SW member and not a consultant. Couldn't find another meeting that fitted in with work and kids ☹. I have still managed to loose 1stone and 3pounds in the last 8 weeks from calorie counting so up yours Barry and your crappy SW group!
that is disgusting. I actually would have made a complaint to Head Office. It won’t be the first or last time he’ll have spoken to people like that

kaylijade29 - the worst ‘slimming worlder’ going. She stays on plan for about 4 days, then starts guzzling Prosecco no end then claims everyone falls off the wagon and will be back on plan tomorrow - Never happens. She’s getting bigger and bigger by the day!
yasminlauren_slimming - drives me crazy! The constant dancing and skipping in the camera is beyond annoying. The rabbit teeth don’t help either 😂
the_multitasking_mama - used to be a serial dieter, don’t think she bothers anymore. She’s an absolute slob. Her children are absolutely wild as well. Her family had been living with her parents for months whilst their own home got renovated - the place is a constant tit tip! It’s disgusting!
Do you guys remember Stephanie, the girl with the lisp? (@berrymemarks) - Was on SW, got married, had a baby girl ‘Cecelia or Cici’, typical girl next door perfect life sort of vibe? Well her and her husband have now separated and she has a new fella! Her new page is personal and private. Her sister is Rebecca (@lifewithmiss_shite)The 2 of them divorcees before they’re 30 😂
accordingtoamy__ - another slob, serial dieter, bigger than ever, constant moaning. kerrie_mcca - used to be SW, now calorie counting. This one is up Boss Mummy’s arse! She’s beyond annoying! Always feeling sorry for herself and acting so hard done by!

I really like @mrsv_sw - Followed her for years, no heirs and graces about her, very down to earth 😊
I like @thedalydish too!
👍🏼
Accordingtoamy 😅. Her chin just gets bigger and bigger every single week

Reactions: 1
that is disgusting. I actually would have made a complaint to Head Office. It won’t be the first or last time he’ll have spoken to people like that
Funnily enough that exact same morning I had a snotty message from him about missing group and how I was only letting myself down. When I messaged him back to say I hadn't missed group, group was that evening he messaged me back saying 'sorry wrong Kelly'. So definitely speaks to others that way. It was on my mind to complain but with everything going on by the time I had any spare time I decided to just let it go.

• Wow
Funnily enough that exact same morning I had a snotty message from him about missing group and how I was only letting myself down. When I messaged him back to say I hadn't missed group, group was that evening he messaged me back saying 'sorry wrong Kelly'. So definitely speaks to others that way. It was on my mind to complain but with everything going on by the time I had any spare time I decided to just let it go.
Sounds like my old consultant, Barry👀

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Do you have insta? Would love to follow you if you wanna pm me your name. That's a massive loss and the credit is yours alone!!!!
I do but it's pretty boring😂

Welldone you! Hope your dad's ok? Totally heartless, unsupportive and actually disgusting. He should lose his position as a consultant!!!

Reactions: 3
Sounds like my old consultant, Barry👀
Ooooh I wonder if it is. West London area X

I do but it's pretty boring😂

Welldone you! Hope your dad's ok? Totally heartless, unsupportive and actually disgusting. He should lose his position as a consultant!!!
Thanks 😍 my Dad has been in and out of hospital all year but that's how it's always gonna be with him unfortunately. I'm quite tough and feisty so that fact I let him run me out says a lot about him x

• Heart

Thanks 😍 my Dad has been in and out of hospital all year but that's how it's always gonna be with him unfortunately. I'm quite tough and feisty so that fact I let him run me out says a lot about him x
YES. Primary school?

Absolute wank stain of a man.

• Haha
YES.

Absolute wank stain of a man.
Oooh I'm rather chuffed I've found someone else who thinks this 🙌🙌. All his helpers at group kiss his ass. I remember once he was on holiday and the lady who covered his group was dissapointed at a low turnout and one of his bum chums said 'well you just aren't Barry are you'. Joke was I really enjoyed her taking the group, it was unfortunate her regular group didn't suit my time frame x

He would always get passive aggressive if I had to leave early for work or missed a group because of work and told me I needed to make time for myself.
Barry love, I'm a doctor, time is something we really don't get a lot of and on the rare occasion that I do have a spare moment, it's not going to be spent with you😂

• Heart
  • Wow
He would always get passive aggressive if I had to leave early for work or missed a group because of work and told me I needed to make time for myself.
Barry love, I'm a doctor, time is something we really don't get a lot of and on the rare occasion that I do have a spare moment, it's not going to be spent with you😂
I've done SW on and off for years and I know the plan inside out. I told him this when I joined and he still insisted on doing the whole speech 🙄 twenty mins of my life I never got back. He set my anxiety on a mad one, glad I walked away and I've done just fine without him 😀

Does anyone know where Sw Rebekah has gone? She got a temp job over the lockdown at tesco? Has lost over 10 stone. Can’t seem to find her now

Reactions: 1
Im sorry but healthy.habits.with.lauren really needs to leave social media for the time being. Her heath is so poor due to her excessive weight loss and ED and then takes selfies with a stinking fag hanging out her mouth. Grim! If i was her friend, parent, partner i would encourage her to focus on herself and not updating a mass of unknown people about her day.

Reactions: 10
That’s a great achievement! Wish I could say the same. I found SW hard, I’m back to CC and determined to make it work as we have a big holiday next September, all being well and I’m sick of feeling like I do.

• Heart
That’s a great achievement! Wish I could say the same. I found SW hard, I’m back to CC and determined to make it work as we have a big holiday next September, all being well and I’m sick of feeling like I do.
Stick with it and my advice...walk. I walk miles and now I'm running too. I was 17st 10 in Feb...if I can you canxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.