Slimming world Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have gone one end to the other
I actually think her face is much prettier when she was overweight (I know she’s skeletal now but even when she was briefly a “normal weight” her face didn’t look as nice as when she was bigger).

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry that she’s clearly unwell but I still can’t shake the feeling she’s attention seeking. She knows she’s crazily underweight as she’s on the verge of being admitted to hospital so I’m not sure why she would post a photo of herself at this angle with bones etc jutting out unless it’s for attention. This and her posts going into detail about how weak she is etc make me feel like she’s glorifying it in a way and I’m still of the opinion she should come off social media until she’s better.
Wow. That's shocking, looks like the movie corpses bride. Poor girl. Exactly like Eugenia Cooney. when she left rehabilitation she'd cover up to hide her much needed weight gain, but now she's obviously lost it again she flaunts it

Oh wow, I’ve never seen a before photo of Lauren before. I think she’s reaching out on Instagram for other ED suffers, I do not think she actually wants help yet and while her family are supportive of her recovery she wants support that they cannot offer. She needs to leave SM, but I guess by isolated being in hospital she sees it as a lifeline. I do hope she recovers and makes progress by being taken in.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow SW_Kirk? I find he’s a bit creepy. Plus, his stories are pretty much full of ‘here’s what I’m doing, what are you doing?’ posts. Seems like the same few people just circlejerk each other every few days.

Does anyone follow SW_Kirk? I find he’s a bit creepy. Plus, his stories are pretty much full of ‘here’s what I’m doing, what are you doing?’ posts. Seems like the same few people just circlejerk each other every few days.
I don’t know how true it is but I’ve heard that he sends quite inappropriate messages to women on insta. I think quite a few find him pretty creepy

Reactions: 1
Dirty Kirky has a thread on here!

Dirty Kirky has a thread on here!
i did do a quick search but couldn’t find anything. I will take a proper look now.

I don’t know how true it is but I’ve heard that he sends quite inappropriate messages to women on insta. I think quite a few find him pretty creepy
that wouldn’t surprise me. I’m a bloke so if I find him a bit creepy then others must do.

Does anyone know what happened to a sw instagrammer called Hannah, she had awful teeth and got veneers as her natural ones crumbled. I’m sure she may have had a disability maybe. Also she bought a house with shared ownership and literally owned liek 20% and tried to become a home blogger then I think she vanished

Does anyone know what happened to a sw instagrammer called Hannah, she had awful teeth and got veneers as her natural ones crumbled. I’m sure she may have had a disability maybe. Also she bought a house with shared ownership and literally owned liek 20% and tried to become a home blogger then I think she vanished
Yeah she’s back on there a bit now. Due to get married soon but think it’s been postponed due to covid.

I always liked her, all be it they didn’t seem to be very clued up about the world.

Really into her exercise and looks really good!

Yeah she’s back on there a bit now. Due to get married soon but think it’s been postponed due to covid.

I always liked her, all be it they didn’t seem to be very clued up about the world.

Really into her exercise and looks really good!
Agreeed! I like her now whilst before I found her irritating but can’t remember why!

she’s deaf and got trolled for it which is harsh! She looks really good now as she’s doing rwl and stopped sw!

Agreeed! I like her now whilst before I found her irritating but can’t remember why!

she’s deaf and got trolled for it which is harsh! She looks really good now as she’s doing rwl and stopped sw!
What’s her insta handle? I liked her even though she was a bit naive. I can’t find her now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.