Slimming world Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like her. Her constant swearing on her stories and especially infront of her two young kids put me off her. As petty as it is, it really irritated me how she would go on stories clearly without brushing her hair. Unfollowed her after she became cover girl, we get it, you’re in the magazine, you don’t need to post about it whenever you’re in a shop and see yourself in the magazine.
She has a serious problem with food. She can’t seem to stick with slimming world or anything else. I hope this gym phase goes well but I don’t see it myself. All that money on being a consultant and she quit after 5 minutes 😕

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She has a serious problem with food. She can’t seem to stick with slimming world or anything else. I hope this gym phase goes well but I don’t see it myself. All that money on being a consultant and she quit after 5 minutes 😕
She’s already quit?

Agreeed! I like her now whilst before I found her irritating but can’t remember why!

she’s deaf and got trolled for it which is harsh! She looks really good now as she’s doing rwl and stopped sw!
Oh wow! Good for her!!! what’s her handle?

All that training and cost the sign up, she lasted what a few months? Didn’t she give rip her job at the bank to do it too?
She doesn’t seem to care about spending money 😅 she spent 100s on advertising and starting up. Easy come easy go with her!

Totally agree I would think with her mental heath issues social work would be involved to help her
She definitely needs some social involvement and some help, I feel awful for her and am genuinely worried about her and her son the longer she stays with him

She definitely needs some social involvement and some help, I feel awful for her and am genuinely worried about her and her son the longer she stays with him
It’s awful. I can’t believe someone sent her post to him and his family! If he was violent that could have turned very nasty.

It’s awful. I can’t believe someone sent her post to him and his family! If he was violent that could have turned very nasty.
Such a dangerous situation to put her in and so thoughtless. I really do hope she gets out of that relationship though and fast

Such a dangerous situation to put her in and so thoughtless. I really do hope she gets out of that relationship though and fast
I don’t know her personally and have never spoke to her so I don’t know but based on what I’ve seen she’s very immature and very reliable on other people. I think she needs to grow up a little. I hope she gets therapy and stays on her medication. Coming on and off will not be helping her. She needs to be a mother and protect her son. I understand how tough it is and how she needs him for basic needs but she needs to get her child out of that environment

Reactions: 1
I don’t know her personally and have never spoke to her so I don’t know but based on what I’ve seen she’s very immature and very reliable on other people. I think she needs to grow up a little. I hope she gets therapy and stays on her medication. Coming on and off will not be helping her. She needs to be a mother and protect her son. I understand how tough it is and how she needs him for basic needs but she needs to get her child out of that environment
The person who sent the post to her partner would have been better off informing her local social services and making sure she gets the resources that she clearly needs and her son gets the life he deserves

The person who sent the post to her partner would have been better off informing her local social services and making sure she gets the resources that she clearly needs and her son gets the life he deserves
Yeah absolutely. I’ve screenshot everything just incase but with social media you don’t know how much is exaggerating for attention

Kels account is private now so you probably won't be able to see

Slightly off topic but how annoying are all these people spamming Facebook groups with their Instagram pages!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.