Slimming world Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god that poor girl. She is so poorly her family must be beside themselves. I hope she has the strength to pull through this šŸ˜¢
i donā€™t follow this poor girl but these pictures are so upsetting, I hope sheā€™s getting the help she needs, so sad šŸ˜¢

Reactions: 2
Chipmunks chunkey face still gets all over I have never disliked someone who I havenā€™t met as much as that arrogant prick
Heā€™s irritating as duck and has piled it on without any real acknowledgement.

Iā€™m surprised ThirdTimesTheCharm doesnā€™t have a thread here. She posted a while back that her old scales were ā€˜way way outā€™ and hadnā€™t lost nearly as much as she thought (not that she updated her bio with the new amount) and while her food pics are nice she cooks like she wants a heart attack. I donā€™t know anyone who stretches the plan quite so much. Sheā€™s also super ignorant

Reactions: 1
Heā€™s irritating as duck and has piled it on without any real acknowledgement.

Iā€™m surprised ThirdTimesTheCharm doesnā€™t have a thread here. She posted a while back that her old scales were ā€˜way way outā€™ and hadnā€™t lost nearly as much as she thought (not that she updated her bio with the new amount) and while her food pics are nice she cooks like she wants a heart attack. I donā€™t know anyone who stretches the plan quite so much. Sheā€™s also super ignorant
I never heard of that account Iā€™m new to slimming world Instagram I only just made a account for dieting again. Lost 4 stone then I had put nearly a stone on during lockdown again. My wife pointed out Big_ben account and I think he did good to lose 10 stone but what an arrogant prick.
I started following a bloke called andymeltslard or something and heā€™s honest about weight loss the big accounts always become massive bell ends. Only found that account that looks down to earth. If there are any other decent slimming accounts to follow, let me know.

Reactions: 6
I never heard of that account Iā€™m new to slimming world Instagram I only just made a account for dieting again. Lost 4 stone then I had put nearly a stone on during lockdown again. My wife pointed out Big_ben account and I think he did good to lose 10 stone but what an arrogant prick.
I started following a bloke called andymeltslard or something and heā€™s honest about weight loss the big accounts always become massive bell ends. Only found that account that looks down to earth. If there are any other decent slimming accounts to follow, let me know.
Andy is on here. There is also 4 threads on Ben and how he now seems to have gained maybe 4 stone but isn't honest about it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah Andy is on here and is absolutely hilarious. Would love to find more honest accounts like him. So motivating.

Reactions: 4
Mazza_gram_sw
Chloes.fitness.journey.x
Theslimmingguy
Slimmingworld_simon
3benjamin2_sw
Lewbs_food
Eat_run_write_repeat_sw

These are some bigger accounts which keep it real. Donā€™t pretend to be perfect and arenā€™t up their own arses.

FightFatWithTom - is he doing anyone elseā€™s head in? Heā€™s got himself a couple followers and lost some weight and now everything he posts comes with stupid bleeping tags and captions. He posts like everyone is on insta just to listen to his pearls of wisdom and has positioned himself as some sort of guru. Sick of his face and his ā€˜inspirationā€™. He also adds every single one of his posts to his stories, slightly covered, to force you to go to his page and add likes, and for some reason this is one of the things I find most annoying

I like Boothys_SW_Insta19
There is a bit of JD Seasoning promo but her meals are good and she always replies to comments/messages and a fab transformation.

Reactions: 3
Tom looses his tats is a really sarcastic, funny account. He is completely honest that he's gained a bit back and he takes the piss constantly out of accounts that do ads. He's not for the faint hearted but he does inject some relief into the whole loosing weight process. He's actually a really nice, kind fella.

Reactions: 4
Tom looses his tats is a really sarcastic, funny account. He is completely honest that he's gained a bit back and he takes the piss constantly out of accounts that do ads. He's not for the faint hearted but he does inject some relief into the whole loosing weight process. He's actually a really nice, kind fella.
I used to love toms account but he got a bit much so I unfollowed. He gets really uppity about people stealing his memes, but steals loads and passes them off as his own. Memes are made to be stolen, so I donā€™t care that his content isnā€™t always original, but he acts like they are and then gets angry at others Who do what heā€™s doing.

Reactions: 3
I used to love toms account but he got a bit much so I unfollowed. He gets really uppity about people stealing his memes, but steals loads and passes them off as his own. Memes are made to be stolen, so I donā€™t care that his content isnā€™t always original, but he acts like they are and then gets angry at others Who do what heā€™s doing.
Fair enough. He did a post yesterday I think about people stealing his posts to advertise diet pills or something like that. He's not everyones cup of tea but I've followed him from the start and he followed me back and I've commented on his stories now and again and he's always responded. He's a huge animal lover too.

I like Boothys_SW_Insta19
There is a bit of JD Seasoning promo but her meals are good and she always replies to comments/messages and a fab transformation.
Another one where every post is an AD and never declares it on her stories and how many transformation pictures do we really need to see a week šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
Letā€™s melt that lard is a tattler too šŸ¤Ŗ

Letā€™s melt that lard is a tattler too šŸ¤Ŗ
@letsmeltthatlard take a bow Andy

• Haha
Mazza_gram_sw
Chloes.fitness.journey.x
Theslimmingguy
Slimmingworld_simon
3benjamin2_sw
Lewbs_food
Eat_run_write_repeat_sw

These are some bigger accounts which keep it real. Donā€™t pretend to be perfect and arenā€™t up their own arses.

FightFatWithTom - is he doing anyone elseā€™s head in? Heā€™s got himself a couple followers and lost some weight and now everything he posts comes with stupid bleeping tags and captions. He posts like everyone is on insta just to listen to his pearls of wisdom and has positioned himself as some sort of guru. Sick of his face and his ā€˜inspirationā€™. He also adds every single one of his posts to his stories, slightly covered, to force you to go to his page and add likes, and for some reason this is one of the things I find most annoying
I will get following some of these thanks. I want to follow accounts that arenā€™t run by dicks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.