Slimming world Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh do tell more!!
I went to a couple of classes that she went to. And follow her on IG. The most self promoting SW person I know, her wish apparently for the last 3 years is to have a feature in the SW mag. Does all the arselicking she can to get her 'dream' flirts with anyone she can and binge eats chocolate and is proud of it, dresses like a school girl, has a belly that hangs to her knees.

Yeh she's lost 10 stone, but looks like a deflated balloon.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it me or are the guys accounts getting worse? Following plan seems to be out the window for most of them, replaced by selfies and guru style posts. FightFatWithTom, Ross Smith, Ryan Neary etc all seem to forget they’re former fatties and now think they’re some sort of weight loss gods who should be stared at and listened to. Sick of seeing their bloody faces and listening to their condescending bullshit

Reactions: 8
Is it me or are the guys accounts getting worse? Following plan seems to be out the window for most of them, replaced by selfies and guru style posts. FightFatWithTom, Ross Smith, Ryan Neary etc all seem to forget they’re former fatties and now think they’re some sort of weight loss gods who should be stared at and listened to. Sick of seeing their bloody faces and listening to their condescending bullshit
Ryan neary always looks like he’s got something in his eye, and he’s a squeak who is definitely no taller than 5’5

That godawful Sionedhaf is my latest annoyance. Has done well, can’t deny that but desperate to be a cover star and posts a transformation picture EVERY. bleeping. DAY.

Ryan neary always looks like he’s got something in his eye, and he’s a squeak who is definitely no taller than 5’5
He’s definitely in the closet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That godawful Sionedhaf is my latest annoyance. Has done well, can’t deny that but desperate to be a cover star and posts a transformation picture EVERY. bleeping. DAY.

She’s also trying to crawl up fopperholic’s ass which makes me doubly annoyed

Reactions: 5
I went to a couple of classes that she went to. And follow her on IG. The most self promoting SW person I know, her wish apparently for the last 3 years is to have a feature in the SW mag. Does all the arselicking she can to get her 'dream' flirts with anyone she can and binge eats chocolate and is proud of it, dresses like a school girl, has a belly that hangs to her knees.

She the old lady ish with purple hair from hebburn

Reactions: 1

Also yes to both these things.

She’s all over my timeline lately and I swear it’s the same post over and over with different captions. And I’ve heard a rumour that Ryan is in the dick pic parade and sends to various guys. Could be a lie though

Reactions: 2
She the old lady ish with purple hair from hebburn
That's her, me and the lads thought sh was a grate dinner lady. But met her at a SW class as I was back shift so went with me mam. God she is annoying. Talked over the consultant dominated the convo etc

That's her, me and the lads thought sh was a grate dinner lady. But met her at a SW class as I was back shift so went with me mam. God she is annoying. Talked over the consultant dominated the convo etc
Haha you always get one of them in each class

Gemma b slimming dishing out weight loss advice 😂😂 she has 800 cals for breakfast and has lost 2lb in about 3 years. Unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Do you know her daughter too?

She’s also trying to crawl up fopperholic’s ass which makes me doubly annoyed
I was pissing myself laughing at that🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she tagged them as "twins" I wasn't sure if she was taking the piss. She's not Love Island enough for old Fopperbollox she's so vain she'd have hated that🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was pissing myself laughing at that🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she tagged them as "twins" I wasn't sure if she was taking the piss. She's not Love Island enough for old Fopperbollox she's so vain she'd have hated that🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m really surprised she doesn’t have her own thread

No not personally but have seen her in posts with her mam. Think disco diva uses her daughters left over hair dye.

She posted a maintain today. Have to say if you.look back at her pics she's definitely put weight on.

It’s so awful I really hope she’s getting the right help. I know she’s a very extreme example but it just shows what these diet clubs can do to someone’s mental health.

• Sad
I
It’s so awful I really hope she’s getting the right help. I know she’s a very extreme example but it just shows what these diet clubs can do to someone’s mental health.
Think she's in an ED clinic and she's not allowed home 😪 she's in a bad way. I am curious to see a pic of her before her dieting started.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
not yet she isn't but she may go in when she gets weighed next week she said.
Yeah, she's in her parents that's where her and the misses live. That photo is really scary and I hope she gets well because it can't really go much to the other side there's nothing to her

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.