Slimming world Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please start a thread on Ryan Neary. He’s over 10k and his ego and posing is getting worse by the day. Like so many of these accounts I’m sick of his bleeping face but can’t stop myself from hatereading his bullshit

That's her, me and the lads thought sh was a grate dinner lady. But met her at a SW class as I was back shift so went with me mam. God she is annoying. Talked over the consultant dominated the convo etc
I met her on the SW bus last year. Some of the local consultants that I know had offered to go outside to greet people as she wouldn’t stop talking and she was doing their heads in. When I went to where she was holding court, she ignored me and the rest of the group looked really uncomfortable. Was glad to get off the bus x

Well done 😀. I quit SW when I messaged my consultant to say I couldn't attend the latest meeting due to accompanying my dad to a&e because he took a turn with his COPD. I was sat on the floor of a heaving a&e department with my dad in a wheelchair next to me on Oxygen being told he had to wait as they had no bed for him when I got the reply, 'When my Dad was in ICU I didn't miss a meeting Kelly because I do this for YOU to make a better YOU'. Needless to say I told him I thought he was incredibly heartless and I wouldn't be attending anymore. Tried to join another meeting and turned up to find he actually attends that meeting as a SW member and not a consultant. Couldn't find another meeting that fitted in with work and kids ☹. I have still managed to loose 1stone and 3pounds in the last 8 weeks from calorie counting so up yours Barry and your crappy SW group!
I’d actually complain. I’ve had to pull out twice on the day due to illness and both times the consultant has been so supportive.

Reactions: 1
I’ve started SW beginning of Lockdown and lost stone and half
Instagram been a big help with all the SW accounts

Reactions: 7
Someone please start a thread on Ryan Neary. He’s over 10k and his ego and posing is getting worse by the day. Like so many of these accounts I’m sick of his bleeping face but can’t stop myself from hatereading his bullshit
When I worked for Wincanton I worked with Ryan Neary he was 70 and ate paste sandwiches all day i don’t think it is the same one

• Haha
Well done 😀. I quit SW when I messaged my consultant to say I couldn't attend the latest meeting due to accompanying my dad to a&e because he took a turn with his COPD. I was sat on the floor of a heaving a&e department with my dad in a wheelchair next to me on Oxygen being told he had to wait as they had no bed for him when I got the reply, 'When my Dad was in ICU I didn't miss a meeting Kelly because I do this for YOU to make a better YOU'. Needless to say I told him I thought he was incredibly heartless and I wouldn't be attending anymore. Tried to join another meeting and turned up to find he actually attends that meeting as a SW member and not a consultant. Couldn't find another meeting that fitted in with work and kids ☹. I have still managed to loose 1stone and 3pounds in the last 8 weeks from calorie counting so up yours Barry and your crappy SW group!
I am speechless😳 that's one of the worst responses I've ever heard!!!!

Reactions: 2
Uh the Slimming world men are the worst, well the majority. Daddylee_sw is annoying too. Him and his partner adopted a baby boy, which is a lovely thing to do in itself , but that stupid smirk pout thing he always does is annoying. And nobody wants to see you in your underwear grabbing your crotch!

Can't believe quoting Mario, but 'Take a seat and get some class'

Reactions: 2
I feel like she purposely poses in a way that makes her look smaller
I feel sorry that she’s clearly unwell but I still can’t shake the feeling she’s attention seeking. She knows she’s crazily underweight as she’s on the verge of being admitted to hospital so I’m not sure why she would post a photo of herself at this angle with bones etc jutting out unless it’s for attention. This and her posts going into detail about how weak she is etc make me feel like she’s glorifying it in a way and I’m still of the opinion she should come off social media until she’s better.

Reactions: 9
I feel sorry that she’s clearly unwell but I still can’t shake the feeling she’s attention seeking. She knows she’s crazily underweight as she’s on the verge of being admitted to hospital so I’m not sure why she would post a photo of herself at this angle with bones etc jutting out unless it’s for attention. This and her posts going into detail about how weak she is etc make me feel like she’s glorifying it in a way and I’m still of the opinion she should come off social media until she’s better.
I agree. She seems to have gone from a SW member to an anorexic very quickly. I do feel her leader should have stepped in earlier, as it appeared she was supporting her weight loss until she left only a few weeks ago.

I have had an ED in the past and I think she's proud of her current state, I don't think she's actually accepted how ill she is. I really feel for her parents and partner.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Uh the Slimming world men are the worst, well the majority. Daddylee_sw is annoying too. Him and his partner adopted a baby boy, which is a lovely thing to do in itself , but that stupid smirk pout thing he always does is annoying. And nobody wants to see you in your underwear grabbing your crotch!

Can't believe quoting Mario, but 'Take a seat and get some class'
I’m pretty sure they broke up like 6 months after they adopted, too. Maybe I’m misremembering though

Im sorry but healthy.habits.with.lauren really needs to leave social media for the time being. Her heath is so poor due to her excessive weight loss and ED and then takes selfies with a stinking fag hanging out her mouth. Grim! If i was her friend, parent, partner i would encourage her to focus on herself and not updating a mass of unknown people about her day.
I've had to unfollow her....the fag hanging out the mouth picture was the last straw. It feels almost like she's glorifying being so underweight and I don't want to facilitate it by being one of her followers.

Does anyone know where Sw Rebekah has gone? She got a temp job over the lockdown at tesco? Has lost over 10 stone. Can’t seem to find her now
Definitely still there, she did go quiet for a bit but back now. She posts more on her stories than grid and I spend way too long watching stories and she comes up a lot.

Reactions: 3
I've had to unfollow her....the fag hanging out the mouth picture was the last straw. It feels almost like she's glorifying being so underweight and I don't want to facilitate it by being one of her followers.

Definitely still there, she did go quiet for a bit but back now. She posts more on her stories than grid and I spend way too long watching stories and she comes up a lot.
She he posted a picture earlier that's genuinely scary. She needs serious help asap. Haven't unfollowed purely because I'm hoping she gets better.

yes, sadly her captions are very attention seeking

Has anyone got a photo of how that healthy habits with Lauren was before? I think I used to follow her but I really can’t remember. It’s sad to see but she 100% needs to come off social media..

Reactions: 6
That looks like a drunk Thomas!
She makes cakes scones etc for a living. Mam said in group once she admitted she ate all the sponge cut offs, butter cream and bars and bars of chocolate then got on the scales and lost. Think she's just an attention seeking diva 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.