Slimming world Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a sw insta and I don’t understand why people blow all their syns on a chocolate filled breakfast? That wouldn’t fill me up don’t know about anyone else??

Reactions: 11
I get the fear of I use my HEB at breakfast never mind 90% of my daily syns 🤣
I don’t even know how half these people can eat that kinda tit at breakfast😂😂 chocolate, sweets, cream. I’ll stick to some eggs on toast, weetabix, porridge or yoghurt and fruit😂😂 honestly if I used my HEA and HEB plus half my syns at breakfast I’ll probably die the rest of the day😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OR these people that get to like 10pm, haven’t had their HEB today so think ohhh I’ll make myself some crappy oat pancakes just to use them up and not realising they’re eating extra calories for the sake of it😂

Reactions: 4
She always hides her AD AFF it's in tiny writing so you can't really see it which is against ASA rules, one of my friends got done for it, and she has only started putting on because I stated it on here. She needs to be careful or someone will report her and she won't have a leg to stand on. Plus saying you're just a 20 whatever year old won't get you out of the tit with ASA of you are big enough to sell that crap you are big enough to learn the rules SIMPLE
oh really? I’ve only just recently started following her and a few others I’ll keep an eye out

I have noticed a lot of them get gifted chocolate, muffins, bloodied, etc. What’s the point if you’re doing slimming world....

I’ve noticed a lot of slimming world accounts are now going into calorie counting, slimming world jack and Lucy have both said they are going to calorie count. I only have seen a few people who have managed to keep the weight off

oh really? I’ve only just recently started following her and a few others I’ll keep an eye out

I have noticed a lot of them get gifted chocolate, muffins, bloodied, etc. What’s the point if you’re doing slimming world....
Maybe you should ask her why she needs protein powder every morning to do a walk for an hour and YouTube work out, I wonder if the answer will be to make money?? doubt it

Reactions: 1
Justrossj - can someone please make a thread, he is the worst, now just been diagnosed with a binge eating disorder, personally I think he was just looking for an excuse as to why he keeps failing diets, he is just a pig with no willpower

• Haha
I have a sw insta and I don’t understand why people blow all their syns on a chocolate filled breakfast? That wouldn’t fill me up don’t know about anyone else??
It winds me up when I see this, or see plates piled high with food but no speed food to be seen. A third of the meal should be speed food but these people don’t seem to realise 😂

Reactions: 3
A99D08FD-460E-4961-BF0F-7A4B27B60604.jpeg

The latest post on the grid about tweaks is hilarious!
Calls out all the bullshit like mushy pea gravy hahaha.

Reactions: 5
I was reading through the replies yesterday, anyone know if this part is true?
(Slimming World he’s talking about)

B02ED241-F648-4589-AC44-57AF29F76EFD.jpeg

• Wow
View attachment 154395
The latest post on the grid about tweaks is hilarious!
Calls out all the bullshit like mushy pea gravy hahaha.
My wife does slimming world she’s now lost 2 stone and I’ve lost 4 I had more to lose than she needed but I calorie count too that helps me I quite liked the groups and how nice people are but when someone told me to follow some of the slimming world Instagram accounts it made me dislike slimming world more. Someone called Big Ben to slim Ben who is a man of the year. He doesn’t work he is creepy and sleazy, sponges of his wife and begs for free water bottles that are worth about £2.50 that to me isn’t a man. He’s a pathetic excuse and yet he is a man of the year. Slimming world really needs to look at what defines a man because that spineless creature isn’t one. Rant over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I read somewhere previously that Munro wasn’t properly trained/qualified and was ripping off someone else’s work? Or something like that??

Reactions: 5
I was reading through the replies yesterday, anyone know if this part is true?
(Slimming World he’s talking about)

View attachment 154422
Yes, when I got to target years ago, I had a booklet that said something about not going back to old behaviours and implied avoiding friends who engage in said behaviours. I’ll have to see if I can find it.

• Wow
It winds me up when I see this, or see plates piled high with food but no speed food to be seen. A third of the meal should be speed food but these people don’t seem to realise 😂
This - I’m sick of the big accounts giving it the whole tweaks & cheats. I’ve lost 4.5 stone & kept it off for five years. I still do group monthly ( pre Covid haven’t bothered since) but I don’t make smash pizza, weetabix cake or any of the crazy porridge’s laden with sugar these big accounts show.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I read somewhere previously that Munro wasn’t properly trained/qualified and was ripping off someone else’s work? Or something like that??
Yes that’s true, maybe it’s different now but when he emerged on the scene he didn’t have any qualifications to be giving out calorie and diet advise. I remember AmyLou called him out on driving whilst recording stories and he blocked her and she put up stories saying what had happened.

Oh and he was a member of RH fitness or whatever they’re called, and he was on their instagram with before and afters, he then left and started his own business. They shared pictures of him with a snake emoji or something!

Another thing I see is these SW accounts tagging their pizza takeouts and Chinese meals bascially everything that isnt slimmingworld as #slimmingworld #weightwatchers #caloriecounting

even accounts that called out SW and WW still hashtag their food pics with it...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.