Slimming world Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Justrossj - can someone please make a thread, he is the worst, now just been diagnosed with a binge eating disorder, personally I think he was just looking for an excuse as to why he keeps failing diets, he is just a pig with no willpower
he used to have a thread on here. Think tattle removed it because his following was too small for their criteria.

his weight loss/gain journey has been a car crash I can’t look away from!

Reactions: 1
he used to have a thread on here. Think tattle removed it because his following was too small for their criteria.

his weight loss/gain journey has been a car crash I can’t look away from!
His other half's done very well hasn't he?

Yes that’s true, maybe it’s different now but when he emerged on the scene he didn’t have any qualifications to be giving out calorie and diet advise. I remember AmyLou called him out on driving whilst recording stories and he blocked her and she put up stories saying what had happened.

Oh and he was a member of RH fitness or whatever they’re called, and he was on their instagram with before and afters, he then left and started his own business. They shared pictures of him with a snake emoji or something!
How many qualifications do you need, is it not just basic science. Eat less kcals than you burn and you will lose weight

Yes his partner has done well which just Goes against him in my opinion, why does he not just eat the same stuff surely he would lose weight then? It’s not even just the losing and gaining weight, it’s the motivational speeches That go with it each time ‘That’s it, line is drawn’

Reactions: 3
I find it incredible that in a relationship one person can be on plan and one can't, purely because in my house we're either both eating healthy or both eating crap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes his partner has done well which just Goes against him in my opinion, why does he not just eat the same stuff surely he would lose weight then? It’s not even just the losing and gaining weight, it’s the motivational speeches That go with it each time ‘That’s it, line is drawn’
Sounds like another Lucy Sutton.

I read somewhere previously that Munro wasn’t properly trained/qualified and was ripping off someone else’s work? Or something like that??

I used to really like his no-bullshit approach to weight loss, but in the past year, he has become really arrogant IMO. He only wants to make ££, not actually help people as he preaches. He mocks anyone who is doing a weight loss plan even though he is literally making money off weightloss. Actually I find him incredibly arrogant, rude and dismissive.

He will smash and slander SW and WW ect, and he puts up a lot of crappy things about these groups but he is no better. Yes, he has abs and has lost weight but it is not a significant amount. He had a beer belly and a few extra lbs that he dropped for his wedding using Team RH. He isn't some genius. He belittles people and their reasons for being overweight. I would rather be overweight eating pizza and pasta and drinking my wine with my husband and friends, enjoying life, than be an insufferable twit like him who quotes themselves on a whiteboard and eats the same food every week.

Jason if you read here, please stop quoting yourself, stop filming yourself driving, stop being a preachy git. You can help people without dragging others down or mocking them in the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hahaha Progress and Prosecco has gone to using calorie counting... she was going to use MFP but was ‘recommended’ Nutracheck.... only seen it mentioned here.... 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many qualifications do you need, is it not just basic science. Eat less kcals than you burn and you will lose weight
Yes it is basic science, but when people are paying you for nutritional advice and diet advice you have to have relevant qualifications

Reactions: 5
I find it incredible that in a relationship one person can be on plan and one can't, purely because in my house we're either both eating healthy or both eating crap 😂
He’s been diagnosed with binge eating disorder, allegedly. He put it in his “bio” as “binge eating disorder recovery” and planned to continue as a “recovery” account. Now he’s deleted it all. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh right, didn’t know he charged people, my bad. That is not good!!!
Yeah quite a bit as well! I think it was something like £10 a month, but he had over 300 members! I’ve just had a look and he does state he has qualifications now so much better than 2-3 years ago!

Sorry to answer here, but I can't message you directly for some reason. I'm exactly the same! Trying to break that cycle. I've got such a disordered relationship with food now. It's sad. @Smirkymirky recommended Nutracheck yesterday, so I've been having a look at that.
I've also dug out my copy of Nutrition for Dummies that I ordered ages ago when I first had my doubts about SW.
My biggest question is this if anyone can help. If I'm given a target of 1300cals a day and I exercise during the day which burns 500cals, is it better to still aim to just consume 1300cals for the day? Or is it ok to go over? I cycle a lot now. Sometimes burning upto 900cals a session. I've been given 1290cal daily target by MFP. Should I aim to only consume that? Sorry, I would start a thread just for this, but not able to at the moment.
Apologies if anyone has said this but I’d watch with MFP it doesn’t seem to give realistic calorie goals. When I worked with a PT she helped me to work out my BMR which is what you burn in a day naturally aka lying down not moving at all it then gives you your calories you can consume to maintain and those that will put you in a calorie deficit going forward. It helped me massively. MFP told me to eat 1250 and I struggled a lot!

Apologies if anyone has said this but I’d watch with MFP it doesn’t seem to give realistic calorie goals. When I worked with a PT she helped me to work out my BMR which is what you burn in a day naturally aka lying down not moving at all it then gives you your calories you can consume to maintain and those that will put you in a calorie deficit going forward. It helped me massively. MFP told me to eat 1250 and I struggled a lot!

Basically MFP tends to give most women 1200 calories because most people say they want to lose 2lb a week. If you tell MFP you want to lose 1lb or even 0.5 a week it gives you a much more realistic and sustainable calorie target. But you're right, BMR calculators are better and there are several out there.

Reactions: 2
Basically MFP tends to give most women 1200 calories because most people say they want to lose 2lb a week. If you tell MFP you want to lose 1lb or even 0.5 a week it gives you a much more realistic and sustainable calorie target. But you're right, BMR calculators are better and there are several out there.
Yes! Also agree if it works for you then why change just for me it wasn’t.

any one follow elliesjourney2fitness ?
I've seen this woman in her pants more than i've seen myself in my pants the past few days.
The dodgy lip filler is awful too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.