Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember the Policewoman, I think she was called Laura. Anyway she put up a post saying her husband was her number one, she was pregnant at the time and someone commented nice enough saying something like Oh your baby will soon be your number one, she got really shirty saying that no, her husband will always remain her number one forever because without him there would be no baby 😳 she was really horrible to her followers. Once the baby was born she put up some of those newborn photoshoots up on her page displaying her daughter’s bare bum, people called her out rightly so regarding the dangers of doing this on an open profile (being a policewoman you would think she would know this) but basically said she didn’t care. I’m unsure if she’s still on Insta, I unfollowed her at that point.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Anyone remember the Policewoman, I think she was called Laura. Anyway she put up a post saying her husband was her number one, she was pregnant at the time and someone commented nice enough saying something like Oh your baby will soon be your number one, she got really shirty saying that no, her husband will always remain her number one forever because without him there would be no baby 😳 she was really horrible to her followers. Once the baby was born she put up some of those newborn photoshoots up on her page displaying her daughter’s bare bum, people called her out rightly so regarding the dangers of doing this on an open profile (being a policewoman you would think she would know this) but basically said she didn’t care. I’m unsure if she’s still on Insta, I unfollowed her at that point.
Yeah she’s Laura_emily_x
Her and her husband are AWFUL
I don’t follow her either had to unfollow with her posting her daugher sat on the potty!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Yeah she’s Laura_emily_x
Her and her husband are AWFUL
I don’t follow her either had to unfollow with her posting her daugher sat on the potty!
Her husband was in trouble acting inappropriately with a victim. She has her own thread .. it’s a good read

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Don't know if anyone saw Aaron Snares pix. He's piled it all back on but said it was Christmas. No way did he put Al that on in 2 weeks.
I haven't been on this thread for a bit so it may have already been discussed.

Someone I know commented on swrosssmith's birthday post saying something along the lines of he's had an amazing journey but with that comes an element of responsibility to be mindful of how he uses his words. He's always insinuating that anyone overweight will die soon and how disgusting he looked before. He SHOULD be mindful. People at this time of year feel awful about themselves and he's basically saying he thinks they're disgusting and will die soon. He's such a dick. He removed her comment and blocked her. He's so full of his own tit yet can't get his own woman and has yo shag other people's wives. I bet it boisted his ego too. He's a fool. Imagine if his daughter put on weight. He'd male her feel like tit and probably give her an eating disorder. Can't stand him

Last edited:
Don't know if anyone saw Aaron Snares pix. He's piled it all back on but said it was Christmas. No way did he put Al that on in 2 weeks.
I haven't been on this thread for a bit so it may have already been discussed.

Someone I know commented on swrosssmith's birthday post saying something along the lines of he's had an amazing journey but with that comes an element of responsibility to be mindful of how he uses his words. He's always insinuating that anyone overweight will die soon and how disgusting he looked before. He SHOULD be mindful. People at this time of year feel awful about themselves and he's basically saying he thinks they're disgusting and will die soon. He's such a dick. He removed her comment and blocked her. He's so full of his own tit yet can't get his own woman and has yo shag other people's wives. I bet it boisted his ego too. He's a fool. Imagine if his daughter put on weight. He'd male her feel like tit and probably give her an eating disorder. Can't stand him
Has anything happened between swrosssmith and sionedhaf? She always comes across as a bit clingy towards him?

Reactions: 1
Has anything happened between swrosssmith and sionedhaf? She always comes across as a bit clingy towards him?
No, Ross is gay, his partner Lewis is a teacher. I haven’t seen them post in a while. She might just be a close friend. They live in Scotland

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No, Ross is gay, his partner Lewis is a teacher. I haven’t seen them post in a while. She might just be a close friend. They live in Scotland
I think you've got the wrong Ross? Ross the hat (because he can't accept his baldness) lives in Hereford? And he's never come out as gay

Never! I'm miles off the mark then!
Ross Smith isn’t gay! There is another Ross who is in Scotland going out with teacher Lewis but it’s not that one lol!
Ross Smith is the smug, balding fucker who got a kick in for chatting up other blokes Mrs’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ross Smith isn’t gay! There is another Ross who is in Scotland going out with teacher Lewis but it’s not that one lol!
Ross Smith is the smug, balding fucker who got a kick in for chatting up other blokes Mrs’
That's the one I was on about! Smug Ross! 😂

I think you've got the wrong Ross? Ross the hat (because he can't accept his baldness) lives in Hereford? And he's never come out as gay
The Ross I was thinking of was blonde and not bald. Sounds very different, my mistake.

She always has been. I think he's shagged them all 🤣

Wow is that why? He definitely wants his ego boosted. He thinks so much of himself and still can't get his own woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is Nutracheck still the app to use for calorie counting please? I’m fighting hard to get away from an ED and want to do things the right way. Thanks.

Reactions: 5
Is Nutracheck still the app to use for calorie counting please? I’m fighting hard to get away from an ED and want to do things the right way. Thanks.
I’m using Nutracheck and it’s so easy to use, definitely worth the money.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.