Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s at target 9 weeks pp we aren’t going to hear the last of this more comparison photos to come yawn! She’s as dull as dishwater

Reactions: 5
So she’s at target 9 weeks pp we aren’t going to hear the last of this more comparison photos to come yawn! She’s as dull as dishwater
I actually pity her, what a way to live! Said by a woman who is 2 stone overweight and happy 😊

Reactions: 2
I mean, she's all proud of herself but my sister got to her pre pregnancy weight 5 weeks after having my nephew for my wedding...
She did Slimming World but didn't starve herself our lovely Laura did. It just naturally fell off her!

I am just not into all the comparisons between her first and second pregnancies!

Reactions: 3
I mean, she's all proud of herself but my sister got to her pre pregnancy weight 5 weeks after having my nephew for my wedding...
She did Slimming World but didn't starve herself our lovely Laura did. It just naturally fell off her!

I am just not into all the comparisons between her first and second pregnancies!
I know, every pregnancy is different, get over it already

I know, every pregnancy is different, get over it already
Just think she should enjoy her newborn child not worry about her weight!
I am currently pregnant with my second and will not be rushing into loosing the weight. After my first I went back to Slimming World after 6 weeks and it was the worst mistake. I lost more weight when I rejoined when my son was a year old!

Imagine your whole life revolving around a number on the scale not the fact you’ve got a gorgeous new baby. She’s obsessed,eats next to nothing and when she does it it’s the same meals over and over.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me who thinks it's tight to try and sell personalised baby clothes? Surely that stuff your meant to keep for sentimental reasons?!

She does my head in looking all smug that she’s reached target like she’s had a hard slog when it’s only taken her 9 weeks of eating duck all and being boring which is no change to normal 😂

I thought once she got to target we wouldn’t have to see any more cringey underwear pictures - boy was I wrong 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought once she got to target we wouldn’t have to see any more cringey underwear pictures - boy was I wrong 🙄
She will repost them as a comparison picture every throwback Thursday/face to face Friday too. She did post Queen E.

Two things... creamy mash requires some butter milk or cream, that mash looks as dry as Ghandi’s flip flop. Secondly I noticed that this week she didn’t actually say whether she lost/stayed the same/gained because whatever it was it was still within target. It target on slimming world +/- 3 lbs or +/- 5lbs?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Two things... creamy mash requires some butter milk or cream, that mash looks as dry as Ghandi’s flip flop. Secondly I noticed that this week she didn’t actually say whether she lost/stayed the same/gained because whatever it was it was still within target. It target on slimming world +/- 3 lbs or +/- 5lbs?
I think 5? Haven’t done slimming world I. Years though!

I'm sure it's still 3 up and 3 down.
She posted on stories a slight gain but not how much just she was still in target

I think it’s 3 up/down. Weight watchers was definitely 5 up or down at one point.

also I’m not sure what her post about her lashes is meant to mean about their being a year between them. They are still false lashes aren’t they? And done by the same person I assume so it’s not meant to be a post about having a better lash tech?

Reactions: 1