Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Added it all to have a look! All for 1 meal but half a syn πŸ™„
I saw a video on TikTok recently and they were slating SW use of syns. It was the simple 90 calories for a banana yet free if eaten whole and 5 syns is mashed yet both remain 90 calories.

Reactions: 5
Saw buried right in the bottom of her comments that she was going to eat half of the plate for dinner and half the next day for lunch. Disingenuous to imply you could eat all that for one email, and lose weight on SW.. not everyone is going to read all the comments 😐
4DA4BF9B-2672-4E01-B23A-62F8A53AE902.jpeg

• Haha
found this on my trip down memory lane on Bens grid.
every single one has gained weight back. tempting as it is to say they're all greedy also shows the SW plan is massively flawed

Screenshot_20230323-141113_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230323-141245_Instagram.jpg

- Shaun has visibly gained alot back but is still a consultant

- jesse not gained much back but very much still yo yo ing his way through the plan with gains and losses alternating weeks. He's still a consultant

- mango initially lost 7 stone, gained back 2.5st and privated his account don't know if still posting...probably gained more back

- Ben gradually stop posting full body shots then disappeared from insta. Some found him on FB and he had gained it all back

- tom gained it all back, then started an account with his his wife as a 'restart'. He stopped posting March last year

- snares...we all know about

Sad really.

• Wow
Does anyone have an update on the support group that was set up for those that didn’t want to be part of SW any more but the people running it were getting bullied by SW?

Reactions: 1
Everyone on SW either draws a line every Monday or has no life over the weekend. They need to maybe think about finding something that works better for them and stop throwing money after bad.
Half a syn but how many calories is this?!?!
I was really confused by this. She said its half a syn for sausage, insinuating that the whole plate was a half syn, but neglected to mention her ketchup? Then later on said that was half a syn per tablespoon. And then she also replied to a comment that she ate every bit of it, but also said in another c0mment that she had half at night and half for lunch? I'm so confused 🀣

• Haha
I was really confused by this. She said its half a syn for sausage, insinuating that the whole plate was a half syn, but neglected to mention her ketchup? Then later on said that was half a syn per tablespoon. And then she also replied to a comment that she ate every bit of it, but also said in another c0mment that she had half at night and half for lunch? I'm so confused 🀣
She's a twit
Screenshot_20230323-155744_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230323-155808_Instagram.jpg

I'm also disturbed by how many people in them comments are marvelling at the peas in pepper

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can this defs be the next thread title this time, credit to @ChubClubThug

Slimming World #6 Mags is off on her yacht, sailing the world on the tears of the fatties

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.