Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Gemmab have her own thread??
Why is she blatantly ripping off BoredofLunch and not crediting him?? It’s actually embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
They all do it! All these food accounts blatantly copy eachother and it’s actually funny to watch. Someone makes an air fryer pesto chicken wrap.. they all flock and make it. Someone makes a creamy Tuscan chicken bake, bam within a week they’ve all done it! Pizza express pollo pasta?! Completed it mate 😝
Gemmab is one of the worst for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she blatantly ripping off BoredofLunch and not crediting him?? It’s actually embarrassing.
Absolute jokes that she has a cookbook. "Brie and cranberry stuffed chicken, recipe coming this week!"
Stuff a chicken breast with brie and cranberry sauce, then wrap it in bacon and air fry it. There you go Gem, saved you a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolute jokes that she has a cookbook. "Brie and cranberry stuffed chicken, recipe coming this week!"
Stuff a chicken breast with brie and cranberry sauce, then wrap it in bacon and air fry it. There you go Gem, saved you a job!
Stop 🤣🤣 so true but I bet there are people out there who don’t have a clue who will genuinely wait on said recipe 🤣

Reactions: 3
Does Gemma B actually lose any weight? She hasn’t since I have been following her

Does Gemma B actually lose any weight? She hasn’t since I have been following her
Omg please can someone make one!!!

it’s the pout And ✌🏻sign for me
Dont think she’s lost any weight in years… sorry.. measurements

I am laughing that she’s gonna be a PT too 😂

• Haha
Omg please can someone make one!!!

it’s the pout And ✌🏻sign for me
Dont think she’s lost any weight in years… sorry.. measurements

I am laughing that she’s gonna be a PT too 😂

I just made one, it’s my first one so I hope I’ve done it right 😂

I see the post christmas weigh ins have started to appear..

the 2 worst I've seen so far, not fat matt or something...+12.5lbs and one called disco diva almost +11lbs

what do these people eat to gain that much in a couple of days?

• Wow
Reactions: 9

the 2 worst I've seen so far, not fat matt or something...+12.5lbs and one called disco diva almost +11lbs

everything, they eat everything

• Haha

This is insane! I don’t understand how they don’t see that they are restricting so much before Christmas that they end up losing control over Christmas!
I’ve eaten so much less this Christmas because I’ve been eating whatever I want in the run up (I’ve not been losing weight either 😂) I’m trying very hard to listen to my body about what I want to eat (texture, sweet? Salty etc) and when I feel satisfied rather than so full I can’t bloody move! Basically I’m trying to undo everything slimming world made me think about food!

Most of it is water. They'll ✨️draw the line✨️ and have a huge loss next week. By then everything will have evened out because they have went back to their usual eating habits.

They're all full of shite.

Reactions: 12
Most of it is water. They'll ✨️draw the line✨️ and have a huge loss next week. By then everything will have evened out because they have went back to their usual eating habits.

They're all full of shite.
disco diva 👩‍🎤 always says she has put on on her scales at home but I don’t believe she will have put in that amount. It’s so she can say she has lost it in January.
She supposedly put on over 2 stone on holiday in Holland. As Holland only sells fried food she said. Holland has healthy food as well as fast food.
She is supposed to be a slimming world ambassador whatever that is?

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20221231_092649_Instagram.jpg

always makes me smile, they can't be arsed to follow the plan only in the few weeks before they all go to the ball to get their yearly ego wank, and then its straight back to not bothering and pushing the JD codes.

Reactions: 13
The JD seasoning posts send me over the edge..
If I see a bigger account that doesn’t promote it I’m almost proud of them. Talk about sh*t that helps or matters!!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1842320

always makes me smile, they can't be arsed to follow the plan only in the few weeks before they all go to the ball to get their yearly ego wank, and then its straight back to not bothering and pushing the JD codes.
They try to look on plan so they'll get a share of followers from SW new year starters joining IG (though this amount gets smaller every year).

They try to look on plan so they'll get a share of followers from SW new year starters joining IG (though this amount gets smaller every year).
Discovering SW Insta was my undoing the first time I did SW, I was looking at all the piles of beige food thinking what have I been doing focusing on including loads of veg and replacing rice with cauliflower rice etc. Then you soon discover it’s all a sham when your losses grind to a halt.

Reactions: 10
Discovering SW Insta was my undoing the first time I did SW, I was looking at all the piles of beige food thinking what have I been doing focusing on including loads of veg and replacing rice with cauliflower rice etc. Then you soon discover it’s all a sham when your losses grind to a halt.
That was me too, I was doing so well before I followed instragram slimming world. I couldn't believe how much more food I could have or all those tweets for sweet food. They can really do some damage

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have had multiple text messages from consultants with lots of offers of free membership, free weeks, free books and discounted countdowns. I have asked them to remove me from their contacts previously so I have complained to SW. We need to stand up to the harassment.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.