Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, I’ve said on here before we probably shouldn’t mention her, but hypocritically I am and I am worried about her too 😢
I hope she’s okay.
Same, I feel a huge hypocrite mentioning her on this thread after saying we shouldn’t but after seeing her posts the last couple of weeks can’t help but voice my concerns 😢

Reactions: 3
Same, I feel a huge hypocrite mentioning her on this thread after saying we shouldn’t but after seeing her posts the last couple of weeks can’t help but voice my concerns 😢
And she is rarely this quiet 🙁

Reactions: 3
I think maybe she’s in a facility. The weight is the least of her worries. I hope she can get on top of her MH with the right meds and therapy. She seems to have lots of support so here’s hoping she’s ok

Reactions: 9
I noticed that she removed the picture of her girlfriend off her grid.
whatever it is I hope she is okay and safe ❤

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry it was a thoughtless and insensitive comment to make and I should know better, I’ve asked for it to be deleted, I shouldn’t have posted it and I very much regret it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry it was a thoughtless and insensitive comment to make and I should know better, I’ve asked for it to be deleted, I shouldn’t have posted it and I very much regret it
Ok, i've asked for my reply calling out that comment to be deleted too

I saw a comment somewhere feom her mum saying they are looking after her. Hoping she makes a good and healthy recovery.

Moving on... i see funny mummy is back.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow Completely_Cara_Sw? She only has 12.8k followers but it used to be more.
She's lovely. Has a little boy and a younger girl.

I noticed her page was full of things like "Just bought my brand new car thanks to..."
And then some random company and a completely fake picture not even from this country. There were about 10 photos of things like that.
Then it looks like they've all been deleted. Then I've recieved several inbox messages from her asking to be added to a group. (I don't even follow her)
And then today she posted a random story and then forwarded it to me 🤔

• Wow
Does anyone follow Completely_Cara_Sw? She only has 12.8k followers but it used to be more.
She's lovely. Has a little boy and a younger girl.

I noticed her page was full of things like "Just bought my brand new car thanks to..."
And then some random company and a completely fake picture not even from this country. There were about 10 photos of things like that.
Then it looks like they've all been deleted. Then I've recieved several inbox messages from her asking to be added to a group. (I don't even follow her)
And then today she posted a random story and then forwarded it to me 🤔
It’s not her doing it - this is what happens when your account is hacked. It’s a bot sending it out to her followers. I left it a few days to see if she got her account back but doesn’t seem like it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.