Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not her doing it - this is what happens when your account is hacked. It’s a bot sending it out to her followers. I left it a few days to see if she got her account back but doesn’t seem like it.
Yeah that's what I thought.
I saw the grid posts had been deleted so I thought maybe she'd got it back. But clearly not.
A shame because she's lovely!

Reactions: 1
Yeah that's what I thought.
I saw the grid posts had been deleted so I thought maybe she'd got it back. But clearly not.
A shame because she's lovely!
I know , I wonder will she set up a new account or just leave it as she was really nice & her posts sensible around food etc

Reactions: 2
She’s set up a new account, but she doesn’t seem to be accepting followed, just close people it seems which is a shame as I loved following her

I know , I wonder will she set up a new account or just leave it as she was really nice & her posts sensible around food etc

I give you the Slimming World LEGEND Aaron Snares…

Wrong pic! But he’s another weapon

With some pics of my street and my dinner from ages ago!! Wtf 😳

Wtf!

With some pics of my street and my dinner from ages ago!! Wtf 😳

Wtf!
here he is ffs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone remember two slimmers Lewis and Ross? One was a teacher I recall
Yes. That Ross was another Snares, it was always someone else’s fault and always an excuse as to why he wasn’t losing any weight. Lewis has done well keeping all the weight off. Doesn’t look like they are together anymore though?

Reactions: 2
Gain with Ross is the reason I found tattle
The teacher was blonde and Ross was the larger one. They were the first people I followed when I joined Instagram as someone in the group had mentioned Lewis doing so well. I don’t see them as being active now

4567BEC6-5830-4CC7-B0CF-8CA05BDB60E4.jpeg

The irony of this on the latest issue of SW magazine I spotted in the supermarket just now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.