Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad to finally see something about her. There’s definitely something off about her, too braggy, too showy, too much over sharing. Now apparently been mugged in Miami - I just don’t believe her.
My first thought was don’t believe you either - more likely got completely arseholed and someone took advantage 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
My first thought was don’t believe you either - more likely got completely arseholed and someone took advantage 🤷‍♀️
I agree! Or maybe don’t tag where you are drinking and tag your bag / shoes / watch etc etc look at us we are soooo rich and then wonder why you are targeted 💁🏻‍♀️Like a poster said above I felt for her when she mentioned her relapse but all she’s done since is show party pics - is sobriety the new insta in thing ?? She doesn’t seem serious to me

Reactions: 8
Train wreck! She’s proof that being skinny and loaded doesn’t really mean anything as she clearly is deeply unhappy with huge issues regardless of how thin and well off she is!
would you rather be skinny or loaded? I think loaded!! 😂

Reactions: 2
would you rather be skinny or loaded? I think loaded!! 😂
Give me the money any day 😂
Don't think I'd be able to have both 😂If I've got the money to spend on whatever food I want, I will 😂 at least I'd die happy and fed though 😂

SW target Kathryn has over 15k followers so one of you could make a thread to talk about her there?

Snares has taken the SW out of his name since yesterday....
Screenshot_20221119-215310_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221120-200338_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah definitely loaded! I don’t even want to be skinny, I’d settle for not obese 🤣
My ex husband retired a very wealthy man, he is deeply unhappy and is very open about how unhappy he is and how if he had his time again, he would have done things differently. I think it’s sad at this time in our lives.

Since retiring, I’m not loaded, I’m comfortable but happy, I am able to volunteer and do things I want to do. I’m happy that I have never been solely focused around money. I have two good kids who are now grown up. My son is wanting to join slimming world since stopping rowing and having a less active job. I am doing my utmost to keep him away from that. I don’t tell them I tattle either!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like he’s calorie counting as well
Yes it looks like Snares saw the light. I think the person telling him the porridge was 11.5 syns probably unwittingly solidfied his decision (the syns vs the small amount of calories is insane)
As for rejoining in Jan he would be insane to do so if he lost weight on CC. I think hes saying it to be diplomatic.
Glad he has seen the light. No negativity from me here, as long as he keeps his journey honest.

Screenshot_20221121-143303_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221121-143440_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221121-143553_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221121-151108_Instagram.jpg

Can anyone remember a woman on insta who lost a good lot of weight on sw, like 12/14 stone or somethong, she had red hair. She had a tummy tuck and went to florida recently. Can't really remember much else, just seeing what she's up to lately. She became really preachy, every post after her plastics were like 'inspiring' paragraphs. She did sw but then stopped and did calorie counting. She was a Northener if I remember correctly - does anyone recognise who this is? I'm sure it was the funny mummy or something like that!

Reactions: 1
Can anyone remember a woman on insta who lost a good lot of weight on sw, like 12/14 stone or somethong, she had red hair. She had a tummy tuck and went to florida recently. Can't really remember much else, just seeing what she's up to lately. She became really preachy, every post after her plastics were like 'inspiring' paragraphs. She did sw but then stopped and did calorie counting. She was a Northener if I remember correctly - does anyone recognise who this is? I'm sure it was the funny mummy or something like that!
Funny mummy does sw then went to funny mummy ‘something’ Florida. Just disappeared one day

Reactions: 1
We've been asking the same thing on here. She had a weird boyfriend and a daughter. She had to have pre cancerous cells removed recently didn't she? Apologies if I'm not correct, I know it was something to do with a smear/gynaecology. I hope she's alright because it is odd how she has just gone. She used to be in contact with sw Erika so I wonder if she knows if she's OK

We've been asking the same thing on here. She had a weird boyfriend and a daughter. She had to have pre cancerous cells removed recently didn't she? Apologies if I'm not correct, I know it was something to do with a smear/gynaecology. I hope she's alright because it is odd how she has just gone. She used to be in contact with sw Erika so I wonder if she knows if she's OK
From tik tok

Attachments

• Wow
Looks like he’s calorie counting as well
why not just say he's changed from sw to cc..

so passive/aggressive in his reply here...

Screenshot_20221121_150718_Instagram.jpg

Yes it looks like Snares saw the light. I think the person telling him the porridge was 11.5 syns probably unwittingly solidfied his decision (the syns vs the small amount of calories is insane)
As for rejoining in Jan he would be insane to do so if he lost weight on CC. I think hes saying it to be diplomatic.
Glad he has seen the light. No negativity from me here, as long as he keeps his journey honest.

View attachment 1748801View attachment 1748806View attachment 1748808
View attachment 1748826
he's joining sw again in January...

Screenshot_20221121_191708_Chrome.jpg

so what that means is, he's piled it on so bad, hes just gonna carry on doing that till santa has been and he can draw yet another line in january.

• Haha
Snares just needs to accept one of two things - either a) he’s going to either stay at or keep piling on weight as he’s not addressing the issues that are causing him to binge eat and fall off track so often or b) what he’s doing and has done since 2020 isn’t working.

He lost a phenomenal amount of weight but like probably 80% of those who have done so, he’s gained it back because it hasn’t addressed the core issue. He probably did what the majority of them do and eliminate carbs completely, crash diet, realise food is basically fuel, over eat to compensate for the deprivation and can’t recapture the dedication he had before.

As someone who has done something similar the best thing I have ever done has been to just say a big duck you to dieting, accept I’m a bit overweight, enjoy my life in moderation and exercise. As a result I never binge and I’ve eradicated all the negativity surrounding food. If I want it, I have it, and just accept it and move on the next day instead of beating myself up and cycling through diets.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.