Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're correct. they never sack they only withdraw franchise if a consultant is doing or has done massive reputational harm to SW (usually if something ends up in papers).
Gaining weight is not a reason thats why theres plenty of fat consultants they don't care as long as the money keeps rolling in.
Slimming world did not sack the consultant who took our deposits for a celebration meal for woman of the year and gave the deposits to a social team members daughter, who all the food bank donations went to. We agreed small food donations but never our deposits for a meal. We complained, nothing happened and slimming world was not welcome back at the community hall. The group has moved elsewhere but has only a small number of members per session 3-4 at the most.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Slimming world did not sack the consultant who took our deposits for a celebration meal for woman of the year and gave the deposits to a social team members daughter
Surely that's theft??! I would be absolutely fuming about that.

Reactions: 2
SW has got proper pyramid scheme vibes hasn’t it. The business model is very MLM like but without the big recruitment push, although there is one it’s nowhere near as pushy. Then there are the select few chosen ones who are at target who they try and use to reel members in.

Reactions: 7
SW has got proper pyramid scheme vibes hasn’t it. The business model is very MLM like but without the big recruitment push, although there is one it’s nowhere near as pushy. Then there are the select few chosen ones who are at target who they try and use to reel members in.
Like a conveyer belt
Person A joins a group
Person A gets to target
Person A gets a group
Person B joins group
Person A gets fat again
Person B gets to target
Person A quits group
Person B starts a group
Person C joins group

.....so and so forth in a constant cycle

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Really sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere but can we just discuss Southend Slimmer and his GoFundMe page for his loose skin removal surgery?!

Does anyone else this this approach is completely vulgar? Especially on his last post saying he’d have the surgery done (which is being funded by others) and then they’d save for a house 🤯

If he can save for a house, he can save for surgery!!

Reactions: 14
Really sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere but can we just discuss Southend Slimmer and his GoFundMe page for his loose skin removal surgery?!

Does anyone else this this approach is completely vulgar? Especially on his last post saying he’d have the surgery done (which is being funded by others) and then they’d save for a house 🤯

Now this sounds familiar..... *Jack towers cough cough*

On a different note, what's happened to the funny mummy does sw? She had a tummy tuck was the last I saw and she was going to florida?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

On a different note, what's happened to the funny mummy does sw? She had a tummy tuck was the last I saw and she was going to florida?
Towers divided the £20,000 he got for his surgerys with £1500 to an eastern european butcher for the tuck and £18500 to JustEat judging by his end results.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Towers divided the £20,000 he got for his surgerys with £1500 to an eastern european butcher for the tuck and £18500 to JustEat judging by his end results.
I reckon he deffo popped down the local kebab shop and killed two birds with one stone... it was a mess! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can I ask, as I don't know this particular person, did he have a problem with an Easter European "butcher" and had a bad outcome or did he go to Eastern Europe for surgery and it was assumed it was bad. I ask because my good friend did go there and had brilliant surgery and was very pleased with the outcome and the price.

Can I ask, as I don't know this particular person, did he have a problem with an Easter European "butcher" and had a bad outcome or did he go to Eastern Europe for surgery and it was assumed it was bad. I ask because my good friend did go there and had brilliant surgery and was very pleased with the outcome and the price.
He claims he had it done in the UK. But his results were awful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Judge for yourself - this is post surgery.
Screenshot_20221115-231508_Chrome.jpg

Not that it matters now, he's blown himself back up to Hindenberg proportions again

He claims he spent the 20 grand from his go fund me on Harley street to get these results.
But after people saw the results and he was flashing the cash and spending on big hols and nice meals it was rumoured he went cheap (eastern europe) where they fucked it up so he could keep most the money.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

I find any form of begging online so distasteful.

Jack Towers got everything he deserved.

What is my eyes seeing?
No doubt this is my fault too 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I’ve asked a few times about funny mummy - she just disappeared 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just had the text about the free membership off my ex consultant, haven’t been a member of hers since November 2020.

She must be desperate 🤣 she’s also not said you need your old card or book, just that it’s free!

And like I have said before these ‘it would be good to see you back in group texts’ offend me. Like you wouldn’t give me the time of day when I was a member, also you make the assumption that I’m still overweight (I am 🤦‍♀️), I could be a size 6 gold medal gymnast by now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.