SW Target Kathryn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a hint of bruising on that photo. There’s something really dodgy about her and I just can’t put my finger on it.

Reactions: 5
Humble brag about "stealing" £17k from her card.

duck off did someone spend that much in ten minutes. What a weird woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Humble brag about "stealing" £17k from her card.

duck off did someone spend that much in ten minutes. What a weird woman.
Everything she says is some sort of brag 🙄 Trying to prove something or make people jealous, but no one of sound mind would be jealous of such a total train wreck!

Everything she says is some sort of brag 🙄 Trying to prove something or make people jealous, but no one of sound mind would be jealous of such a total train wreck!
She’s gotta be such a lonely sad woman! That’s all i can assume! Most people with money don’t brag about what they’ve got / brought / had stolen etc where she wants you to know she’s got money like she’s got a point to prove!
I’d say she’s got issues and deffo need some support as she’s clearly living in a bloody dream world and not the real world 🤣 Miami is rough as she deffo got too drunk probs pissed someone off and therefore got attacked! And IF she had bruises she would be the type to show them off 🙄

Reactions: 3
Just letting everyone know she has that much money in her bank 🙄

I just don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth
She’s desperately lonely and sad and reaching out for attention imo
If I’d been spiked mugged and beaten up I very much doubt that I’d be posting that tit to Instagram - I’d still be in absolute shock

Reactions: 2
She’s gotta be such a lonely sad woman! That’s all i can assume! Most people with money don’t brag about what they’ve got / brought / had stolen etc where she wants you to know she’s got money like she’s got a point to prove!
I’d say she’s got issues and deffo need some support as she’s clearly living in a bloody dream world and not the real world 🤣 Miami is rough as she deffo got too drunk probs pissed someone off and therefore got attacked! And IF she had bruises she would be the type to show them off 🙄
I agree. I wouldn’t believe anything she says. I think it’s all totally fabricated. If she’s genuinely loaded why oh why did she cut corners and get those terrible Turkey teeth? Surely someone with money would pay for quality dental work!

Reactions: 6
After years of working in the mental health sector, I found it’s the ones who shout about their wealth and brag about it, are the ones in the most amount of debt. I’ve seen young couples in hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of debt below the age of 25. It used to shock me, it doesn’t now.

Reactions: 6
Has this woman seriously just posted her driving license with full name /DOB/ signature / most of address ?????? Wtaf

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has this woman seriously just posted her driving license with full name /DOB/ signature / most of address ?????? Wtaf
Omg came to say the same - she isn’t the brightest !
Plus the pic of her in shorts , absolutely zero sign of any bruising on arms or legs from the beating she allegedly got

Reactions: 4
In case you didn’t know before she has a separate pool house which she had to point out as had so many messages about how messy it was - course you did 🙄
Going home to the Uk , then might go to boot camp for a week, then off to South Africa, then off for surgery and back to the Cayman Islands - ffs love slow down and engage brain before making life changing decisions with huge ramifications
As for being such a lucky girl, I beg to differ
Sure having a pair of loubs and a designer bag can be nice, but only after you’re happy in yourself and genuinely enjoying the life you lead
I’m not so sure you are lucky in either of those things 🥲

• Haha
If she has so much money 💰 why is she not getting her boobs done in London. Latvia will be so much cheaper. Plus she won’t get aftercare if she is getting the op in December 28th and leaving in the 4th and on a plane. Just crazy.

Blarting on about her ex yet again.
Still not making it clear that her last two fellas that she mentions all the bloody time are both named James - and then being fake oblivious to people in the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Blarting on about her ex yet again.
Still not making it clear that her last two fellas that she mentions all the bloody time are both named James - and then being fake oblivious to people in the comments.
Nothing says you’re completely over it by making reels about him on Instagram though eh ? 🙄

Reactions: 2