Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had the text about the free membership off my ex consultant, havenā€™t been a member of hers since November 2020.

She must be desperate šŸ¤£ sheā€™s also not said you need your old card or book, just that itā€™s free!

And like I have said before these ā€˜it would be good to see you back in group textsā€™ offend me. Like you wouldnā€™t give me the time of day when I was a member, also you make the assumption that Iā€™m still overweight (I am šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø), I could be a size 6 gold medal gymnast by now šŸ¤£

They shouldn't be messaging you as its been over a year since you last attended group
The data protection consultants have to sign up to say we must get rid of members details after a year

I would complain to head office

Reactions: 8
They shouldn't be messaging you as its been over a year since you last attended group
The data protection consultants have to sign up to say we must get rid of members details after a year

I would complain to head office
The reason I stopped going to group was because I was in a car accident which knocked my confidence full stop let alone going to group; it took her 8 weeks to even acknowledge Iā€™d not been.

Really annoys me sheā€™d text me know starting ā€˜hope youā€™re wellā€™, like I wasnā€™t well then and it knocked me for six but you cba texting me then why 1 year plus down the line!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Something else this one. Totally classless, braggy show off. Clearly back with her ex and back on the booze after having a full on attention seeking insta breakdown about being an alcoholic and driving him away.
I donā€™t think thatā€™s her ex in the photos, she said something about him being a friend she owns property with? What I canā€™t understand about her is the meltdown last week about how she relapsed and she was ashamed but yet almost every photo sheā€™s posted since then sheā€™s had a drink in her hand? If you have a genuine addiction would you be openly posting pictures of you drinking? I also canā€™t understand the mentality of wanting to move back to the caymans permanently when the lifestyle she portrays it is is massively triggering for someone with alcohol addiction, especially someone who has only recently came to terms with it? I think she needs some better support around her.

Reactions: 11
The meal girls mentality of slimming world Insta winds me up. They think they are high and mighty and us ā€œnormal peopleā€ canā€™t sit with them.
snares, ross,haggard Jessica rabbit, keeks ETC.

I donā€™t think thatā€™s her ex in the photos, she said something about him being a friend she owns property with? What I canā€™t understand about her is the meltdown last week about how she relapsed and she was ashamed but yet almost every photo sheā€™s posted since then sheā€™s had a drink in her hand? If you have a genuine addiction would you be openly posting pictures of you drinking? I also canā€™t understand the mentality of wanting to move back to the caymans permanently when the lifestyle she portrays it is is massively triggering for someone with alcohol addiction, especially someone who has only recently came to terms with it? I think she needs some better support around her.
She did actually say on her stories that it was her ex šŸ˜³
Says wants to go back to the caymans yet ten weeks ago on a post comment she said so happy in the UK and no plans to move back
Sheā€™s seriously messed up and the drinking and zero eating doesnā€™t help.

Reactions: 3
She did actually say on her stories that it was her ex šŸ˜³
Says wants to go back to the caymans yet ten weeks ago on a post comment she said so happy in the UK and no plans to move back
Sheā€™s seriously messed up and the drinking and zero eating doesnā€™t help.
Is this another ex then as I donā€™t think this is the one with the kid she was with in England? Canā€™t keep up with her!

Reactions: 2
Is this another ex then as I donā€™t think this is the one with the kid she was with in England? Canā€™t keep up with her!
Yeah the one in England she recently split up with and then James ( another ex ) is the one she bought the property with in the cayman .

Personally even though she is a Braggy mare I do feel sorry for her after losing her daughter at nearly 17w pregnant - but she needs to get a grip, stop the partying and get some professional help.
Retail therapy and a cocktail is not going to help her in the long term

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m new to this thread so Iā€™m sorry if this has been discussed previously but whatā€™s the tea with Donna Tackles slimming worldā€™s stories? Is she organising a party or something because that was a lot of booze

Reactions: 1
When I say this, i say it without malice.
Snares needs to realise SW doesn't work for him and find something that does.
Eating unenjoyable bland shite like this with dry heck fingers to keep his syns low, toast for the b and random tom for 'speed' it what leads to binging.
Screenshot_20221119-215310_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 11
She is too braggy, something is off about her.
So glad to finally see something about her. Thereā€™s definitely something off about her, too braggy, too showy, too much over sharing. Now apparently been mugged in Miami - I just donā€™t believe her.

Reactions: 5
So glad to finally see something about her. Thereā€™s definitely something off about her, too braggy, too showy, too much over sharing. Now apparently been mugged in Miami - I just donā€™t believe her.
Yeah surely no one can attract that much drama constantly? Something just isnā€™t right.

When I say this, i say it without malice.
Snares needs to realise SW doesn't work for him and find something that does.
Eating unenjoyable bland shite like this with dry heck fingers to keep his syns low, toast for the b and random tom for 'speed' it what leads to binging.
View attachment 1744249
Well said! And that meal will still be around 400 calories, you could get much tastier for 400 calories and include real butter and condiments!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.