Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Everyone else at that event must have been thinking what the hell is this one doing here. The rest look after the skin and hair, can express themselves without slurping or looking around them constantly . It feels like a pity invite.
It’s giving… another person dropped out last minute and they had a place to fill as everything was paid for. They asked the agency if they had someone to fill in last min and Siobhan channeled her inner dub player and kicked Cabbage to daddy’s and went on the trip.

Because you know if she was invited all along she would have been talking about it non stop. Instead she just showed up 😂. She was defo an afterthought and a yea she will do person

• Haha
Reactions: 35

facingthemoon

Ack someone tells to tell her the truth, that her yoga career has as much chance as a snowball in hell.

has she not got a blunt friend? Ive a friend who tells it like it is, i should get her to ring shiv.
Her form is like someone half pissed on an all inclusive holiday trying yoga around the pool.
there are plenty of yoga teachers up and down the country, has she done any market research that this is actually a viable career path

• Haha
  • Heart

Donegal

Chatty Member
Absolutely cringe for her with this, essentially nearly 40 and nervous making a phonecall, but also it’s a pathetic totally unnecessary phonecall! Did she ask that guy did he give his consent for that recording to be done and posted on social media? Dublin is a small place he’ll know by this evening that that TikTok is there if he doesn’t already.

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Lads I know it’s been touched on many times, but it’s just hilarious that a) photos of Crockpot and b) references to booze have both gone from being the top two content topics to not existing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Jg86

VIP Member
I will never get over the fact that she's a mother. That she had a one night stand in the hopes of a baby and automatic relationship. It's just nuts.

• Heart
  • Haha

Beebles

VIP Member
She'll sign up for it in Dublin in October a few days before its on saying since she's an 'athlete' she doesn't need to do any training for it
It’s mad how she hasn’t “mastered” one thing, just spread herself thinly across various fitness mediums and calls herself an athlete. There’s nothing she’s even proficient in really. If she were to hold a masterclass (I use that term as loosely as some of these charlatans do) in something what could it be? Not martial arts, not lifting, not flexibility, not yoga, not running, not endurance… like she’s as good as the average person wandering into the gym which I suppose was her original appeal to gaining followers, it was relatable. But 10 years on and she’s the exact same. Most of the other fitfluencers ( 🤮) found their niche and honed their skill, owning that skill set. This muppet has nothing unique or useful

• Heart

overgrammers

VIP Member
Tuesday after a sunny bank holiday, wedding to Portugal on the horizon and this cunt wakes up and chooses violence.

Everyone knows the difference between single mam and co-parent is the former involves a deadbeat dad who isn't in the picture and latter a hands on dad who stepped up the minute he found out he'd knocked up his ONS and has been consistently in his child's life, despite not wanting a romantic relationship with the mother.

What a cuntish way to start the week and absolutely no need for it.
She can dress it up and be smart about it all she likes, the fact remains she is co-parenting just doesn’t want to give the child’s father any credit so going down the “single MAM” route for pity and attention and praise when it’s absolutely not true and anyone who follows her knows that! The narrative suits, like when she pretended she was in a relationship all through her pregnancy and she couldn’t hide the fact she wasn’t after the birth. She’s one bitter person.

crankypants13

VIP Member
Guys, I’m so glad she clarified it’s not her wedding!! 🤡

My kids write their news for primary school homework, and it’s more interesting than Shiv’s coffee thoughts or morning ramblings.

• Haha
They come across as a family that of they turned up at a holiday resort you would be booked into, the holiday would be ruined by the obnoxiousnous.

• Haha

madegg91

The single mam who’s about to go on a 4 day piss up in Portugal while the baby’s father takes up parenting duties. The single mam who will likely have her own parents round multiple times before then to watch the baby so that she can go to the gym, go to “jits,” get her nails done etc. The single mam who gets 2 nights a week to herself while the baby’s dad takes over. The single mam who’s had more nights out since the baby arrived than most parents do before their kids leave home. The single mam who’s been able to piss about in yoga teacher training almost every weekend for the past couple of months because her own mam watches the baby. A single mam who chose to have a baby on a whim with a total stranger and now wants to be seen as a hero. Just a single mam doing it all on her own 🥹🏅
Just a single mam doing it all on her own 🥹🏅 My vote for next thread title!

• Haha

instaknobs

VIP Member
The Leering Lads are back. Engagement must be down from a quiet weekend for her. Question box up, should she post the van? Please post the van and the Leery Lads message her. Says she was bent over singing to Kaleidoscope and they beeped again.

She wishes.

• Haha
  • Sick

overgrammers

VIP Member
“People got aggro at her for wondering why a cafe doesn’t have a high chair”
Nah it was for thinking that whatever stage of your life you’re in you think the world should accommodate you. Child free cafes, high chairs on demand. Just get on with like everyone else does and stop making a song and dance about it. #day2ofhighchairgate 🥱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She's awkward, self conscious, aggressive, heavier than she thinks she actually is, judgemental, sneering, clumsy

Seriously - why would anyone in their right mind think this is something to aspire to.

I'd say most regular gym goes are in better shape than Siobhan. She is very very average and far off what she claims herself to be.

Her delusion is astounding.

• Heart

leahcimm123

VIP Member
I think if her sister had another baby it would break Shiv. She seems to have this idea that Nia and Cadhla are so close they are basically siblings. I dunno how she’d cope if nia got an actual sibling and cadhla was pushed to the side.

• Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
The wobbling around trying to place the bricks? Absolutely chronic. If her trainer passes her and signs her off as ready to TEACH poses she can't even hold, then she's a fraud as well.