Siobhan O'Hagan #67 Gotta free bed no sign of Ned If I keep this up I’ll be living in mams shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think anyone meant any harm in their responses to you. But this is a snark thread dedicated to Shiv, we're doing our best to avoid it becoming a mumsnet type thread.
My response was about Siobhan doing waterbabies though so how is it not about Siobhan when the topic of discussion around waterbabies started because Siobhan mentioned it 🤷‍♀️🙄if it wasn’t mentioned by Siobhan fair enough but it was

If your sharing your personal life and comparing to shiver me timbers then you can't expect everyone to agree with you. Stop sharing personal details if your feelings are gonna get hurt 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's not like Shiv doesn't give us enough to talk about 👀

Reactions: 45
If your sharing your personal life and comparing to shiver me timbers then you can't expect everyone to agree with you. Stop sharing personal details if your feelings are gonna get hurt 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's not like Shiv doesn't give us enough to talk about 👀
Whose feelings are hurt exactly ? 😂🤷‍♀️ Did you see what I wrote the response was waterbabies and saying my daughter does it and was personally saying it was great so how is that sharing personal details when the reply was about waterbabies and Siobhan saying it was to much hassle so I gave my two cents on it and was met with bitchiness from some users and today saying I was using my little one as a trophy 🙄

Reactions: 1
Whose feelings are hurt exactly ? 😂🤷‍♀️ Did you see what I wrote the response was waterbabies and saying my daughter does it and was personally saying it was great so how is that sharing personal details when the reply was about waterbabies and Siobhan saying it was to much hassle so I gave my two cents on it and was met with bitchiness from some users and today saying I was using my little one as a trophy 🙄
I mean this in the nicest possible way but internet strangers on Tattle do not care about how you parent your child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Omg yes we get it she can swim. yes it was in reference to Siobhan but you replied the exact same thing over and over and over you could quote all people with one reply.

I made my trophy comment before you made your original one so it was not aimed at you. I call everyone's kids trophy's, it's sarcasm, nicer than calling everyone's kids little shits. don't get your knickers in a twist

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Out of all the tit that Shivs has said and done who would have ever guessed it would have been the matter of a Waterbabies class which made her one troll fall out with themselves lol...

• Haha
Reactions: 67
This is my point, if I was specifically speaking about you I would've tagged you 🤷🏻‍♀️ you seem to be taking everyone's comments as a dig - if you don't like what people are saying then don't share so much 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Forget Jesus Swept....Jesus Swam 🏊‍♂️

Let's all move on...Namaste as our soon to be qualified Yogi would tell us 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Out of all the tit that Shivs has said and done who would have ever guessed it would have been the matter of a Waterbabies class which made her one troll fall out with themselves lol...
Nobody is falling out with anyone just simply making a point 😉 people want to move on then stop talking about it

Reactions: 1
Sound justanothergirl123 leave it at that so and move on 👍
God that baby food looks dire. Any word on ned? Must have cold shouldered her altogether seeing as she couldn't video in his gym.

Reactions: 14
How is me saying I do waterbabies me using her as a trophy though. The response was about waterbabies and saying I personally recommend it which I do 😂😂 you people are insane honestly the bitchiness is next level I don’t agree with Siobhan infact I’m not a fan but you need to get a grip. The original comment came from Siobhan I gave my two cents don’t see how that should be an issue.
---

I replied same thing to 3 different people don’t see an issue. And no your comment wasn’t made before I made mine it was after I made my comment on Sunday you made yours yesterday
Yes, we get it. Your little trophy child has been doing it 2.5 years, since they were 5 months, now nearly 3. Can swim with no armbands. Probably doing lengths now I’d say. Fair play.

ANYWAY, how wrinkly do you reckon Shiv’s hands are post dip 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God i hope Shiv does something revolting and/or obnoxious to get this thread back on track. Shouldnt take long. Her snotty sleeve was more entertaining to read about which is a sentence i never thought I'd write.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Surely Shivs bare arse jumping into the pool should come with a content warning ⚠

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.