Siobhan O'Hagan #67 Gotta free bed no sign of Ned If I keep this up I’ll be living in mams shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody can convince me that she's happy. She regrets not being the cool wine aunt.
Oh she 100% hates her life.

I’m waiting for 2025 when she will be back in Bali after shitting on it. Hanging out with 20 year olds. Cabbage will be full time with Ned and Siobhan will be trying to spin it that she’s a great mother something along the lines of

“because a great mother would always look after themselves first before the child. Look at when there is an emergency onboard a plane, because I always travel first class, they always tell you to put your oxygen mask on before your childs”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We knew this would happen some of the mummies cannot help themselves and have to bring a conversation around to their little trophy
So me saying I do waterbabies with my daughter is me saying she’s a little trophy 🤷‍♀️ if me wanting to invest money in my daughter so she can swim and be confident in the water is me being arrogant then ok and Yes I am proud she can swim at nearly 3 years old without as much as a float or armbands 😉

Remember this conversation was brought up because Siobhan does waterbabies so I don’t see what the issue is with me sharing my views on it. If you don’t like swimming and you don’t like bringing your child that’s ok but I was personally sharing my experience of doing it and replied to 3 people and got smart comments back. I hate this site sometimes everyone is so bitchy

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Siobhan hated her life in Bali. It was fun at the start but after being stranded there during covid the novelty wore off fast. She is a homebird, that's why she came back so often. She was only half the year in Bali anyway!

For all her faults, I do believe she loves that baby. She's not the most maternal or affectionate person in the world but she loves her baby.

Her life is tough right now. Yes, I know it's all of her making! 100% it is and she can be her own worst enemy.

She is alone most of the time with the baby. Yes, she gets two days to herself but the rest of the time she has to rely on her parents to get out for an hour. For someone who valued freedom so much, that's got to be tough.

When she does have time to herself she has nobody to share that time with.

I think she would have moved back to Dublin either way but the pregnancy gave her a valid excuse.

The look in her eyes as she was trying to convince us how happy she was to be back in the gym with loads of people she knows was actually quite sad. It was hard to watch.

She is not doing well. She is at a very severe crossroads and this "new project" is sink or swim. She has a lot to lose here.

She has no credibly in the fitness industry in Ireland, stagnant Instagram account, and no skills to get a good job. She's just an influencer flogging mattresses, tan, and tat, just like all the twentysomethings. Time is probably running out on that market too!

It's hard to know what the future holds for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
@surlook I 100% agree. She's a very small fish in a large pond in the fitness world now- regardless of follower numbers. There's simply too much (good) competition out there.
I think Bali was the ruination of her too. She had delusions of importance while living among the young instahuns there and got a shock when she returned to the UK/Ireland and discovered people weren't the clueless yahoos she assumed while living her life through social media. And that what she had to offer simply isn't 'enough' anymore.

Reactions: 27
Siobhan hated her life in Bali. It was fun at the start but after being stranded there during covid the novelty wore off fast. She is a homebird, that's why she came back so often. She was only half the year in Bali anyway!

For all her faults, I do believe she loves that baby. She's not the most maternal or affectionate person in the world but she loves her baby.

Her life is tough right now. Yes, I know it's all of her making! 100% it is and she can be her own worst enemy.

She is alone most of the time with the baby. Yes, she gets two days to herself but the rest of the time she has to rely on her parents to get out for an hour. For someone who valued freedom so much, that's got to be tough.

I think she would have moved back to Dublin either way but the pregnancy gave her a valid excuse.

The look in her eyes as she was trying to convince us how happy she was to be back in the gym with loads of people she knows was actually quite sad. It was hard to watch.

She is not doing well. She is at a very severe crossroads and this "new project" is sink or swim. She has a lot to lose here.

She has no credibly in the fitness industry in Ireland, stagnant Instagram account, and no skills to get a good job. She's just an influencer flogging mattresses, tan, and tat, just like all the twentysomethings. Time is probably running out on that market too!

You reap what you sow

Reactions: 13
Coddle slept for 11 hours big smug masculine head on her, only having her first coffee of the day now duck off you unlikeable ginger gowl. Everything thing is a flex with her imagine being friends with her I’d rather be friendless.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Agree with your points but have zero sympathy for the woman.

She was 33 years old making these life decisions - not a teenager.

She coasted by for years when her industry grew and evolved. Her “project” is a wellness hub. What every other fitness person had shifted to years ago.

She didn’t even believe in her own Knowledge - she goes to classes because she hasn’t the time to go to the gym. Yet as a Pt she should know how to get a decent 30 min session in the gym - she needs to be told what to do.
Why would anyone pay money to someone who can’t do the basics 😂

I am glad she’s circling the drain of relevancy. She will be flushed out by the end of the year and back in the parents by Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So me saying I do waterbabies with my daughter is me saying she’s a little trophy 🤷‍♀️ if me wanting to invest money in my daughter so she can swim and be confident in the water is me being arrogant then ok and Yes I am proud she can swim at nearly 3 years old without as much as a float or armbands 😉

Remember this conversation was brought up because Siobhan does waterbabies so I don’t see what the issue is with me sharing my views on it. If you don’t like swimming and you don’t like bringing your child that’s ok but I was personally sharing my experience of doing it and replied to 3 people and got smart comments back. I hate this site sometimes everyone is so bitchy
Who pissed in your swimming pool this morning?

Calm down, no need to dive off the deep end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Who pissed in your swimming pool this morning?

Calm down, no need to dive off the deep end.
duck me, comment of the day.

No one liked that photo from 2017. NO ONE!
She is trying to show the 2018 gym crowd that she was once in shape, after telling them how she founded Bally but left because it got too busy after she posted to her 150K followers how great it was and everyone flooded there because of her. The repost of an old photo is to back herself up from comments she made in the gym or thinking everyone there must have been in awe of her, how lucky are they to be graced by the return of the oracle. In the Prescence of greatness.

Her future is unknown, and she is the cause. You reap what you sow, and in her case fuckall of fuckall is still fuckall.

She is lonely AF, thought the challenge kid would be teenage drinking buddy by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I mean this in the nicest way, we are all anonymous here. We witch. It's a gossip forum. We all do it including you. If you signed up to tattle you're here for a witch.

witches complaining about witches😁

Anyways poor Siobhan is feeling super needy. Wonder will her superficial friends bite back and move home when she calls😃

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Coddle slept for 11 hours big smug masculine head on her, only having her first coffee of the day now duck off you unlikeable ginger gowl. Everything thing is a flex with her imagine being friends with her I’d rather be friendless.
100% she's one of these people that talks and talks about her travels, James Diren and her "cool" friends and never shows interest in anyone else.

She must be a fecking dose.

She treated people horrible over the years for clout and it was all on her social media. I have no sympathy for her. Karma is an absolute bleeping witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Never a truer word spoken. Problem is it's so obvious how small and average her life is but she keeps trying to convince everyone she's johnny big balls, inventor of online training, founded of Bali, multi millionaire.

In reality at this point she's an average looking woman in an average suburb with an average baby whose utterly wasted the 15 years or so that her Peers spent building a solid future for themselves and their kids.

Reactions: 18
100% she's one of these people that talks and talks about her travels, James Diren and her "cool" friends and never shows interest in anyone else.

She must be a fecking dose.

She treated people horrible over the years for clout and it was all on her social media. I have no sympathy for her. Karma is an absolute bleeping witch.
exactly this, the kind of person who "listens" to you just so she can tell you about herself, always turns the conversation to talk about her self.

I wonder how many times she has already tried to give JS and Taytay unsolicited baby advice?
---
Never a truer word spoken. Problem is it's so obvious how small and average her life is but she keeps trying to convince everyone she's johnny big balls, inventor of online training, founded of Bali, multi millionaire.

In reality at this point she's an average looking woman in an average suburb with an average baby whose utterly wasted the 15 years or so that her Peers spent building a solid future for themselves and their kids.
it is marvelous. She is back in the same gym with new faces, but probably some familiar faces who know her or did back in 2018, I hope they are all super successful in life, relationships, property, work, everything she doesn't have.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Never ever ever do I want or need to see that arse diving into the water😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

I don't think anyone meant any harm in their responses to you. But this is a snark thread dedicated to Shiv, we're doing our best to avoid it becoming a mumsnet type thread.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.