Siobhan O'Hagan #67 Gotta free bed no sign of Ned If I keep this up I’ll be living in mams shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent work Joey Giblets

still a single mam. She is behaving as manic as her hair was back in Bally.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is the hospital incident ? I've only just joined this thread after casually following her on insta ..

Reactions: 1
What is the hospital incident ? I've only just joined this thread after casually following her on insta ..
Kid was sick, ended up in hospital. She went quiet for like 48 hours then comes on and posts the hospital bed in black and white and says she was all alone, didn’t get to eat or drink water, finally understands what’s important etc. implied the dad never turned up but actually he was abroad.

Reactions: 7
Kid was sick, ended up in hospital. She went quiet for like 48 hours then comes on and posts the hospital bed in black and white and says she was all alone, didn’t get to eat or drink water, finally understands what’s important etc. implied the dad never turned up but actually he was abroad.
Thanks for explaining 🙂

Reactions: 1
So are you telling me that co-parenting with a stranger, isn’t preferable to bringing a child into the world whose parents are in an actual relationship? You mean Shivers was chatting BS?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She never actually mentioned what was wrong with the child.. she did however love all the well wishes for her and the flowers she got ..
Yes, a quadruple whammy was achieved. I strongly believe the event was overexaggerated and staged after a few too many drinks on a Sunday evening when panic mode set in. There were lots of events that would have triggered her.

1) She had got backlash from the industry on a post where she told falsehoods about running - This achieved recieving sympathy from her having a sick child. Black and white photo used for maximum impact.

2) She implied that her co-parent was unhelpful at the time and she had to do everything alone - This achieved the goal of making it look like she is the superior parent and the child has an absent father.

3) Her best frenemy Sinead Heg launched a business and was receiving lots of attention and congratulations- Can't be having that, this achieved the goals of grabbing attention from mutual followers and put in back on Siobhan - I produce exhibit A titled "passportgate" for precedent of sabotage on Sinead Heg

4) likely disrupted the child's fathers weekend away. She used maximum effect to make him feel guilty. - This achieved the goal.in Siobhans head of "if I can't have him - no one can".

• Heart
Reactions: 45
YTT must be so difficult for her fragile little ego to handle.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Screaming at the lengths the whole room is going to to fix her warrior alignment after years of butchering it 💀
I'd say she was absolutely hating this, probably thought she was a pro like!😁😁 Like multiple people and Ropes??? What business has she teaching Yoga!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No all jokes aside I cannot believe she posted a picture of a snotty sleeve - what the actual duck 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.