Siobhan O'Hagan #67 Gotta free bed no sign of Ned If I keep this up I’ll be living in mams shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, excuse my ignorance but did she go to all the bother of putting on clown make-up for the airpods story or is that some kind of filter? I'm not great on technology

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just listened to the unveiled podcast with her from a while back. My God she is actually an awful public speaker🙈 also she said "I would have never had a baby before because I'd be scared it'll ruined my body but now I don't care"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If you say waterbabies 3x in the mirror, a haggard Bally edition shiv will appear, with a home made, rim licked marg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
My fairly innocuous comment about blocking certain people for some peace got deleted. They should probably book in a few extra *unnamed* swimming classes if they've that much time on their hands to report it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it worth the money? Sure she wouldn’t know she didn’t pay for it
Exactly. Don't know who's worse ya one asking the question, siobh answering or the dopes who continue to gift her free stuff on a whim that people will be influenced to buy it just because.

Reactions: 10
I think I seen earlier that Sinead is doing some workshop or similar in Dublin this year. It will be some blow if Shivvers isn't one of the guest speakers or involved in some way. This will be interesting.

Reactions: 14
I think I seen earlier that Sinead is doing some workshop or similar in Dublin this year. It will be some blow if Shivvers isn't one of the guest speakers or involved in some way. This will be interesting.
Of course she won’t. She’s hiding the drinking but brands know. She’s a mess, nothing has changed. Slobbers the masculine ma is better then you and your da.

also, her throwbacks are so embarrassing and transparent, as always. I’m fine, I’m fine, I’m fine (I’m never happy anywhere, no matter what I do)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys, excuse my ignorance but did she go to all the bother of putting on clown make-up for the airpods story or is that some kind of filter? I'm not great on technology
It's a filter, she doesn't bother washing her hair when it's 4 "training sessions" and 2 runs in, she isn't going to put makeup on for a 3 second video.

All the Bali throwbacks are a reminder to Begs that she founded it. Begs is going there now for snowflake's Hen.

Reactions: 11
Morning all. I just want to remind everyone that we all have the same 24 hours. Thanks for coming to my NedTalk™️.

IMG_7216.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't know much about yoga, but she looks utterly terrible!
Would she not be better doing it in front of a mirror to check her form?
If Lucy Lord came out and said she's doing yoga training I would understand, but not this awkward lump. Does she honestly think she looks good??

Reactions: 24
As always her questions box is filled with questions related to items/clothes she’s associated with/narratives she’s trying to spin/yoga tips for future exploitation and a Portugal travel question for good measure 🥰🥰

If you were a cynical person, you could almost imagine that all of these questions were written by the same one person?? Perhaps the same one troll?? 🤓

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
August 2023
We got the Egg, We went to kingsbabyni our choice..

March 2024
'I went to kingsbabyni to make sure I was making the right choice '

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.