Siobhan O'Hagan #67 Gotta free bed no sign of Ned If I keep this up I’ll be living in mams shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In case you missed her airing vagina poses!

She’s been busy writing questions to herself so that she can drop her collab/ link/ discount code into the replies.

There is No I in Ned.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
In case you missed her airing vagina poses!

She’s been busy writing questions to herself so that she can drop her collab/ link/ discount code into the replies.

There is No I in Ned.
why did she show that when she was asked about downward dog? does she not know the names of the poses at this stage?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I read that downward dog question in a completely different tone and burst out laughing - ‘Shiv, have YOU learned how to do a downward dog properly yet?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
1711540604594.png

What the duck is this? Is she selling her Manchester property that she bought outright on her own with her own money? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 2839951

What the duck is this? Is she selling her Manchester property that she bought outright on her own with her own money? 🤣🤣🤣
The UK investment property that Hegs was asking instagram how to get a mortgage for while on a temporary visa in Oz and domiciled in Ireland and shortly afterstopped ever mentioning it?! That one you mean ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Haaaaa trying to get out of paying for it cause she can't get a mortgage more like! Literally says 're-sell unit back on the market'
---
The UK investment property that Hegs was asking instagram how to get a mortgage for while on a temporary visa in Oz and domiciled in Ireland and shortly afterstopped ever mentioning it?! That one you mean ? 😂
That would be the one! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In Shiv’s head the egg isn’t as common in Dublin because it’s expensive and she’s the envy of all the other Mums.

I suspect it’s not that common because it’s really weird looking.

There are plenty of luxury buggies on the streets of Dublin, just not that one!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
In Shiv’s head the egg isn’t as common in Dublin because it’s expensive and she’s the envy of all the other Mums.
Maybe all the Mam's in Clongriffin are too poor?* I bet if she lived in Malahide she'd see them everywhere.

*(This being a joke about Shivs ongoing Shame at living in Clongriffin and her attempts to give the impression she lives on the coast. Obviously I have no idea what the financial status of Mam's in Clongriffin actually is. Maybe even they could afford an Egg one day , like Shiv, if they really saved and by taking out a small mortgage , or got sponsored by a pram shop up north etc).

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe all the Mam's in Clongriffin are too poor?* I bet if she lived in Malahide she'd see them everywhere.

*(This being a joke about Shivs ongoing Shame at living in Clongriffin and her attempts to give the impression she lives on the coast. Obviously I have no idea what the financial status of Mam's in Clongriffin actually is. Maybe even they could afford an Egg one day , like Shiv, if they really saved and by taking out a small mortgage , or got sponsored by a pram shop up north etc).
A lot of them probably have mortgages unlike Shiv! And have been quietly paying them off while she flaunts her first class flights.

Reactions: 12
What’s the big deal Billie, it’s just two friends raising a baby.

View attachment 2840115
I'd only love her to be "WTF Billie I'm having a great time raising a baby with my mate Neddy". I love her arrogance of not seeing the same pram as hers out and about. So what it's a pram never in my life have I asked anyone about a pram. She is mental. Wishing as always she had the latest version of a F#CKING pram. Winter yoga retreat for shiv and cacao in October perhaps.

Reactions: 16
She is the most bizarre creature. She Likes that there aren’t many Eggs ( because they look shite but to her it’s because they are expensive) but jumps on any bandwagon she can.
She is so materialistic it’s unreal. She thinks buying a brand is a flex.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s absolutely mortifying that she’s walking around looking at what prams other people are using. I’ve genuinely not given it a second thought. You got your expensive pram for free you clown 🙄

Reactions: 30
I wonder did she have to take the egg?
There are way nicer prams on the market and in comparison to the likes of Icandy, uppababy cybex the price is fairly standard for a pram it’s just upper end of the market

Reactions: 12
It’s absolutely mortifying that she’s walking around looking at what prams other people are using. I’ve genuinely not given it a second thought. You got your expensive pram for free you clown 🙄
If she had any friends she would check in their bedrooms when she went round to see what bed they have.
---
Airport, Prams, smartwatches.

She's such a materialistic sack of shite. Always comparing.
Just said pretty much exactly that. First class wanker.

Reactions: 8
It would be more of a flex if she had actually paid for it herself but we know she can't afford an expensive pram like that!

Reactions: 20
She went to make a hello fresh recipe from scratch herself and it cost a fortune. I smell BS

if so then a great sales pitch would be to actually show the ingredients and cost and compare to the hello fresh product?

She’s been using hello fresh over a year, does she pay for any of it or is it gifted for her to BS to flog with a discount code? Imagine free food for a year of so. Unreal

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.