Siobhan O'Hagan #67 Gotta free bed no sign of Ned If I keep this up I’ll be living in mams shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a pair of AirPods for my birthday in 2019. Still going strong.
She’s like a stupid teenager.

Reactions: 25
Teenagers have more common sense and respect.
Also, you can get cheap "airpods" in penneys.

But I guess it's only a flex if you're the cool girl who buys and loses the Apple ones. Probably on a mad night out in McGowans where your mates didn't get in so you went in and stomped around on your own. And you nearly met Usher once.

Just a regular cool girl, with loads of cash and a ton of real life friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
my teen who’d loose himself if he had the chance still has his pods. she’s a bleeping idiot and sees it as some sort of flex
i’d actually be mortified - her dad should have pulled out

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ohhhhhh, so she’s doing classes now because they’ll be good for motivation and time efficient??? She’ll be doing boot camps in Clongriffin park by summer! Actually, knowing her she’ll drive to Portmarnock to do them!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Came to post the hands as well! She looks like she’s wearing a pair of wrinkly old orange gloves!
IMG_8419.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So happy to be back she says in a high pitched voice while her eyes totally give her away. She is disgusted to be back.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh tit!

So she's gone back in time & she's no more delighted than Ned is seeing her every Wednesday!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Literally everything she posts is objectionable in some shape or form. No wonder she’s on thread 67.

IMG_9199.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Own up now come on.... who was looking back at pictures of her hands from 2017 and accidentally liked the pic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Own up now come on.... who was looking back at pictures of her hands from 2017 and accidentally liked the pic 🤣
I found that a very odd thing to declare. Probably an Indian bot account but she just had to say it as an excuse to put up an old picture.

How would she even notice that unless she's getting zero engagement!??

And she calls herself busy.

Reactions: 27
Nobody can convince me that she's happy. She regrets not being the cool wine aunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.