Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mayoandmagmurderers

I’ve done waterbabies with my daughter from 5 months and she’s still doing it now at nearly 3 it’s a bonding thing and I’ve also met another mother from doing it and we now have play dates plus my daughter can swim now without armbands in my opinion it’s worth the money
---

It’s not a big drama it’s actually easy I’ve been doing it since my daughter was 5 months old for the last 2.5 years. Everything with her is a chore.
---

I’ve been doing it for 2.5 years I’ve only gone this morning bag was packed last night and out the door. I wash the towels and everything after and put them back in bag for next week. My daughter loves it
Sorry, just to clarify, but are you saying you've doing water babies or not?

• Haha
Reactions: 98

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I'm sorry but it's true men are constantly beeping and leering at us woman. Just now I'm sitting in my house minding my own business and a car just beeped. Obviously it was a man who could see in-between my blinds at me staring at excel and was so turned on, he lost control and had to beep. It was definitely all about me and not him beeping at another car or somebody else he seen at school rush hour.
I was reversing earlier and a taxi driver was behind me blocking the road so I beeped.

Long story short, now I'm having his baby and we're moving to clongriffin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
Whose feelings are hurt exactly ? 😂🤷‍♀️ Did you see what I wrote the response was waterbabies and saying my daughter does it and was personally saying it was great so how is that sharing personal details when the reply was about waterbabies and Siobhan saying it was to much hassle so I gave my two cents on it and was met with bitchiness from some users and today saying I was using my little one as a trophy 🙄
I mean this in the nicest possible way but internet strangers on Tattle do not care about how you parent your child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
Out of all the shit that Shivs has said and done who would have ever guessed it would have been the matter of a Waterbabies class which made her one troll fall out with themselves lol...

• Haha
Reactions: 67

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Does she know this gemken wan well enough for the hen? I know sinead is super close to her and a bridesmaid but I wouldn't have expected shiv there even without a baby. Lol her being envious saying everyone is glued to their stories looking at this hen LOL it really doesn't look great tbh. But dose anything really look that amazing if u don't know the context like they were all so happy (except one) for the friend rocking up but I didn't get it cos I don't know anyone except sinead from year of following.
I know gemkens generation are social media obsessed , but that hen is the epitome of dim witted, vain, self obsessed narcissism. There's not one picture that isn't "curated" and the bride's arse hanging out with a big white bow on it? Honestly I fear for the future of man kind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Not to derail, but has anyone any personal experience with Waterbabies, and if yes, could they share?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
I was in Dublin 2 weeks ago I resembled Kenny from Southpark, as it was lashing. I heard numerous beeps around me. I'm a country girl, Dublin has alot of traffic..I'm presuming they are all beeping at each other etc. Def not thinking they beeping at me. But maybe just maybe if I go with siobhans theory I'm a very desirable woman unknowns to myself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 61

username123456

So me saying I do waterbabies with my daughter is me saying she’s a little trophy 🤷‍♀️ if me wanting to invest money in my daughter so she can swim and be confident in the water is me being arrogant then ok and Yes I am proud she can swim at nearly 3 years old without as much as a float or armbands 😉

Remember this conversation was brought up because Siobhan does waterbabies so I don’t see what the issue is with me sharing my views on it. If you don’t like swimming and you don’t like bringing your child that’s ok but I was personally sharing my experience of doing it and replied to 3 people and got smart comments back. I hate this site sometimes everyone is so bitchy
Who pissed in your swimming pool this morning?

Calm down, no need to dive off the deep end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

WHATSABLOGGER

The walls of her house need to go eat some protein & work out so they can be big & strong & better than any other wall like the way Kylie is the bestest most advanced strongest way better than your baby is baby in the world ever.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 59