Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s one the the people on Vanderpump
Rules, highly doubt it’s an insightful comment
And that no one can take away from her!! And lala’s ex is very toxic and not a good guy from what we know so it’s wild she would say that and practically compare Ned to that situation

Reactions: 4
Christ that 2022 paddy’s day throwback is so cringe. The diving in to the pool, ‘it got so messy’, ‘then we went out’. It’s mad how she reposts all that shite thinking people are impressed or something

Reactions: 26
Pretty sure she was really homesick for those throwbacks and said how she wanted to be back home rather.
Because she has said it was the best it means it was the worst.

Reactions: 1
She's such a liar. A part time mother pretending to be the world's greatest. Has the child 3 or 4 nights a week and pawns the baby off as much as she can?

Stop pretending Siobhan. Also she was never in a relationship with Ned - ever. No matter what narrative she tries to spin.

Get your tit together Siobhan you loon

Reactions: 19
Gym man must be shitting himself. Shiv is on the war path! Happy first Paddy’s day as a mam…oh wait baby Crewneck is with her dad!

Reactions: 11
If that was a woman who left at the gym who did that she would go over but because its a man she's all talk 😆

Reactions: 8
“Why do you always choose violence” Oh give it a rest, gobshite. As if she’d ever say anything to a bloke.
I hope everyone is suitably envious day of Shiv’s Paddy’s day 2022 where she dived head-first into a piss-filled pool while off her face on god knows what and pretended to have the best time ever with people who don’t give her the time of day now. Oh yeah, and then later admitted she wasn’t happy at all 🙃 Sláinte.

IMG_5926.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
“Why do you always choose violence” Oh give it a rest, gobshite. As if she’d ever say anything to a bloke.
I hope everyone is suitably envious day of Shiv’s Paddy’s day 2022 where she dived head-first into a piss-filled pool while off her face on god knows what and pretended to have the best time ever with people who don’t give her the time of day now. Oh yeah, and then later admitted she wasn’t happy at all 🙃 Sláinte.

View attachment 2820294
Saint Shiv, patron saint of arseholes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Shiv you dipshit. That is not benching, half reps don't count. Bar needs to touch your chest. For a PT she honestly hasn't a clue.

Reactions: 26
Surely it would of been quicker to approach the guy and ask him to move it instead of taking a photo, uploading it, thinking of a suitable passive aggressive comment AND adding a poll.
Dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s in fowl humour today the sad auld trout… I’d say she’s ripping she can’t head out dressed in green to get absolutely mouldy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She hates life right now.

I hope the little one, Ned, the family and hopefully his new missus are having a wonderful Paddy's day and little one is surrounded by love and warmth. They might even take in a parade.

I'm off to make memories with my nieces and nephews. Wave a few little tricolours at the parade.

Such a beautiful happy loving day!🇮🇪

Shiv probably associates it with getting absolutely mouldy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She hates life right now.

I hope the little one, Ned, the family and hopefully his new missus are having a wonderful Paddy's day and little one is surrounded by love and warmth. They might even take in a parade.

I'm off to make memories with my nieces and nephews. Wave a few little tricolours at the parade.

Such a beautiful happy loving day!🇮🇪

Shiv probably associates it with getting absolutely mouldy
Really I hope there is no woman crazy enough to get involved in that tit show.

Reactions: 8
By a quick show of hands .... how many of us adults, who have jobs or children, are actually drinking today???

She thinks she is so hard done by because she needs to work today?
The majority of adults are having their same old regular Sundays Siobhan. I'm about to start my Sunday housework. Husband is going out with the child to the park. The 21 year old is gone to work ( fuming but he's gone)

She is a strange strange woman.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.