Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s always very telling when she doesn’t tag the bejesus out of the people she’s drinking with.

Reactions: 28
In a year or two she will reshare that photo of her on Saint Patrick’s day stating it was the most miserable time of her life

Reactions: 24
I knew she would ..she is as predictable as the Irish weather … and someone codependent on alcohol … ie I can’t sit in on my own St Patrick’s day ……
She is incapable of being alone. She always has to be with people or out or flexing.

Reactions: 11
Give it a couple of days and she’ll be manically mumbling about not having enough time to do everything she needs to do and will make a load of excuses but won’t acknowledge it’s because she gave up a day where she could have sat in peace and got a load of work done, in order to go out of the piss. Then as soon as her mam comes over or Ned takes the baby and she has the opportunity to work interrupted again, she’ll be off to “jits” or the gym. And the cycle of laziness and self-sabotage continues.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet the pity party hasn't stopped today. No doubt crying at home into her drinks

Reactions: 4
Things must be sooooooo bad between them . They couldn't even spend an hour on together for baby's first St. Patricks day .
He definitely got legal help with situation.

Reactions: 23
“My baby” indeed. Seems like only 6 months she was wandering around the zoo with baby and Ned in a state of bliss, playing happy families. Oh, because it was only 6 months ago 🤪 She’s spent years making reckless decisions and lording it over everyone that she was somehow superior. Absolutely zero sympathy here.

IMG_5934.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Things must be sooooooo bad between them . They couldn't even spend an hour on together for baby's first St. Patricks day .
He definitely got legal help with situation.
Every single one of us knew this would happen though. I'm actually surprised they remained cordial until the birth and he let her pretend they were in a relationship for so long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
If she sees cadhla as a possession I hope she treats the baby better than she does her car, her house, her own hygiene habits.

Give us some honesty Siobh! What bunny boiler demented act did you do apart from the hospiral fiasco?

“My baby” indeed. Seems like only 6 months she was wandering around the zoo with baby and Ned in a state of bliss, playing happy families. Oh, because it was only 6 months ago 🤪 She’s spent years making reckless decisions and lording it over everyone that she was somehow superior. Absolutely zero sympathy here.

View attachment 2821932
She’s changing the narrative so quickly, like her direction and values, she must have whiplash.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Everyone ran yesterday so now I have to run.

Honestly lads like every single day she compares herself or the baby to someone or something. Why can't she just ya know.... be ???

Why is everything a comparison ? Even with the throwbacks. This day is better than this day 7 years ago. It's just strange behaviour !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Honestly lads like every single day she compares herself or the baby to someone or something. Why can't she just ya know.... be ???

Why is everything a comparison ? Even with the throwbacks. This day is better than this day 7 years ago. It's just strange behaviour !!!
My seven year old was in this phase a while ago. Only wanted to be doing what her pals were doing, wearing what they were wearing. Thankfully she is over it again the last few weeks. Poor Shiv’s Mam… Still waiting for her to outgrow the phase nearly 30 years later, and holding the baby that was the result of her biggest copycat action.

Reactions: 13

That woman needs so much therapy. The whys are colossal to everything she says and does on the daily.

Also the snot sleeve really siobh .. really 🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.