Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll be when she was talking about the fact that she wants a baby that's all hers that she doesn't have to share on weekends and Christmas Day and consult with anyone else about. Lala is now pregnant with a sperm doner.
Jaysus, i thought the digs would at least be subtle 😲

Reactions: 12
She would have been better off getting a sperm donor , being a single parent. she's regretting how she went about having a baby.

Reactions: 17
It'll be when she was talking about the fact that she wants a baby that's all hers that she doesn't have to share on weekends and Christmas Day and consult with anyone else about. Lala is now pregnant with a sperm doner.
But Shiv would never be able to cope with that. She would be beyond stressed if she had the child full time.

Reactions: 8
But Shiv would never be able to cope with that. She would be beyond stressed if she had the child full time.
Yes that's what I thought but that's the only thing she could be referring to. Obviously just saying it to get a dig in though. Next week she'll be back to saying how it's wonderful she can palm the baby off for the weekend and she's so glad they aren't a couple.

Reactions: 8
*If Ned has a new partner on the go I'd imagine Shiv is doing mental summersaults on handover day thinking of the child getting to know another woman who could be a "mother figure".

I am sure this is something Shiv would be completely unreasonable over. Something she would let Ned know about it.

She'll never accept it with her personality, not in a million years. Not a good situation for the child.

Dynamics have clearly changed since the hospital incident.

Reactions: 18
Don't watch VPR but found this online:

View attachment 2818651

This is possibly the most honest and vulnerable she has ever been about motherhood.

So yeah, definitely putting it down to a hangover 😆
So with that comparison is she saying that Ned is making moves on full custody or that she has the right to withhold the child whenever she wants?

It's mad how Shiv is so immature that she sees a scripted reality TV nonsense as being relatable to her and maps it to her own fantasy life.

"Non one can come in and take it away from me" - Well actually Shiv your child has a father who has rights you need to play ball with. Not comparable.

Folks I'm saying it - She'd be the type to take the child abroad and spark an international manhunt just because she's not getting her way.

Reactions: 23
Your woman speaks about the baby like it’s a possession, like a handbag or something not a human being. It’s Mine!!! Very healthy

Reactions: 19
Watching that reel (the song choice 😂) actually made my head hurt that this clown is doing yoga teacher training - her form is shocking. She has no place at all becoming a teacher at this stage of her yoga practice, she needs to learn the fundamentals first and fall in love with yoga as a spiritual as well as physical practice. She's cashing in on something that I love and it's making me ragey 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So who had the baby last night when she was out with girls. No photos though. And ned will have the babs today. 3 nights a week no baby !!

Reactions: 6
Pushing the baby in the pissins of rain with a hungover, single parent, far far cry from the day's of Bally yolo freedom values session moth

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.