Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she looks like she’s blind in that running video, un-coordinated and a stupid grin, no offence to blind people

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She gets to choose what to share, and that’s what she chooses. I’m convinced she’s got an account on whatever the only fans equivalent is for gross behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That woman needs so much therapy. The whys are colossal to everything she says and does on the daily.

Also the snot sleeve really siobh .. really 🤢🤮🤮🤮
Did she seriously upload a photo of her snotty mucus on her sleeve???

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Vile human in every sense of the word. Possibly the vilest thing she has posted and there are many.

She's objectifiying Cadhla s lot more these days. Claiming ownership. I think she had a major tantrum over releasing the child on Paddy's day as was probably pre agreed.

She is speaking more possessively about her. She's in war mode it seems.

She's "choosing violence" and wears it like a badge of honour. She can't deal with the fact she has to abide by an agreement. She's angry, bitter, twisted.

We all said exactly this would happen with her personality. A part of me is really concerned for the wellbeing of that child. She's not well.

The weaponization of the child has commenced.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Wishing away and never being in the moment as usual. Once the baby is back it’ll be into her cage for 10 hours with the tv on and back to being the burden that’s stopping slob get her ‘work’ done.

You’d wonder when she took the gamble on that faithful night with her family sleeping in the next room if she only saw two outcomes.

1. Immediate life partner/shared gym owner/baby daddy/perfect Instagram couple goals. Probability = 95% 🤓
2. Deadbeat dad, no interest in MY baby, new best friend all to myself all the time. Never have to see them again. Probability = 5% 🤓

Never did she exact a relationship wouldnt work, Ned would love the child and want to spend lots of time with her.

Reactions: 26
Vile human in every sense of the word. Possibly the vilest thing she has posted and there are many.

She's objectifiying Cadhla s lot more these days. Claiming ownership. I think she had a major tantrum over releasing the child on Paddy's day as was probably pre agreed.

She is speaking more possessively about her. She's in war mode it seems.

She's "choosing violence" and wears it like a badge of honour. She can't deal with the fact she has to abide by an agreement. She's angry, bitter, twisted.

We all said exactly this would happen with her personality. A part of me is really concerned for the wellbeing of that child. She's not well.

The weaponization of the child has commenced.
Prob raging she couldn’t bring her to the pub for paddy’s day photo ops, like Christmas.
oh and Siobhan having an imaginary conversation with someone in your head about their gym etiquette but not having the balls to follow through is not “choosing violence”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I feel so bad for that child. You just know shiv is already talking poorly about Darragh to her. She will always be jealous and bitter that darragh didn't want her but loves his daughter.
Growing up a functioning alcoholic who is a narcissist is going to be so tough on that poor child.

Reactions: 20
I feel so bad for that child. You just know shiv is already talking poorly about Darragh to her. She will always be jealous and bitter that darragh didn't want her but loves his daughter.
Growing up a functioning alcoholic who is a narcissist is going to be so tough on that poor child.
Imagine the only way that she’s getting to know her child’s father is watching him on socials.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus swept, she actually posted a picture of her snotty sleeve.
What next, a picture of carrots crappy nappy #gifted.

She is out of hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It feels like she's choosing violence cause Sinead can run faster than her and was also saying she had to get a extra small in the my protein clothes and she's bet into the medium or large sizes.

I imagine that is winding up Shiv and the fact she can't show off her baby on Paddy's da

Reactions: 18
Plus years of drink, drugs, and excessive partying.

She looks like such a relatable girl next door type there!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.