Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Work me arse. Sitting watching reality TV because the only reason she can't get shot faced as she will have Cadbury back tonight and she has that yoga thing tomorrow. Say she is fuming 😤

Reactions: 12
“I think I’ll be less stressed if I work on my new project that is potentially going to save me from financial ruin, rather than getting tit faced because it’s Paddy’s day.” Yeah, probably hun 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If coparenting was going sooooo amazing you’d think they’d be able to tolerate eachother enough to watch a local parade for Camembert’s first paddy’s day? Considering she views herself as the patron saint of all things Irish (when abroad and no one knows any better) 🧐

Reactions: 33
All the excuses why she can’t get tit faced when Paddy’s day has been her entire personality for years, when she isn’t in Ireland.
She has no friends to actually go out with and it was only a thing because she wasn’t in Ireland and had feckall else to do.
---
If coparenting was going sooooo amazing you’d think they’d be able to tolerate eachother enough to watch a local parade for Camembert’s first paddy’s day? Considering she views herself as the patron saint of all things Irish (when abroad and no one knows any better) 🧐
they went to the zoo when Koala was 3 minutes old.
Co parenting- completed it mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Nah that would mean she’d have to see the child as well. This is one her frequent ‘child free’ days. The only options were to stay in and work or go out and get blind drunk.

Reactions: 13
By a quick show of hands .... how many of us adults, who have jobs or children, are actually drinking today???

She thinks she is so hard done by because she needs to work today?
The majority of adults are having their same old regular Sundays Siobhan. I'm about to start my Sunday housework. Husband is going out with the child to the park. The 21 year old is gone to work ( fuming but he's gone)

She is a strange strange woman.
I worked last Paddy's day. I was taking business calls. Just got on with it and made the most of the few minutes I had to actually enjoy some festivities. Greatful to live in a happy and free society. Life is good.

Today I enjoyed with nephews and nieces, will have some drinks this evening.

It's part of adulting. We get on with it, we have responsibilities, we make sacrifices. What are you looking for Shiv.... sympathy is it??

This is the path you chose. Suck it up buttercup.

Reactions: 18
Just finished work, going to get a dinner on and catch up on laundry. Might have a glass of something later, might not. Then again, I’m a functioning adult and a mother.

Reactions: 21
Nah that would mean she’d have to see the child as well. This is one her frequent ‘child free’ days. The only options were to stay in and work or go out and get blind drunk.
I’d say she ended up going out.. her lack of posting today explains it 😂

Reactions: 9
Sure Bro, sure. She was always gonna go out. Just needed someone to ask her.
always on the beg. Be it vitamins, beds, baby stuff, sperm and friends.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She thought she’d have an inbuilt best mate any time she needed it when she decided to trick a man to spunk in her. She deserves misery. Horrible witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
“I think I’ll be less stressed if I work on my new project that is potentially going to save me from financial ruin, rather than getting tit faced because it’s Paddy’s day.” Yeah, probably hun 🙄
This lack of discipline is exactly why her new business will ultimately fail. She knows she has stuff to do, she knows she has the time to do it. Yet she has elected to glue herself to Instagram and watch everyone with their Paddy's day pints and get FOMO into her head and go out and destroy herself.

She is the Queen of self sabotage.

Reactions: 26
That is the smile of someone who wants to cry
Smile doesn’t reach her eyes, I definitely think Ned is with someone and her being the ultimate pick me girl can’t handle it. She thought she’d have coddle and he would fall head over heels in love with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder how much work she actually done today lol. Seems like she spent the morning trying to find someone to tag along with, probably started getting ready at what? 2:30? It’s days like this, and many others, that will lead to her new ‘project’ being half-arsed. I think putting it online that she was going out today was a real attempt at giving herself some accountability but she still couldn’t do it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.