Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many things

she looks like she’s been crying. Good
Claw clip on the belt. Idiot
its pissing down on her. Double good.
This is not the face of a happy person. She appears to have/ has serious mental issues -l really think it’s time for her to leave social media. Does she even listen to herself and the utter shite and nonsense that comes out of her mouth? Also - what a coincidence that this came up on Insta navigation

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her yoga form is just so bad, I can’t get my head around her doing yoga teacher training. She literally has no business doing it. Why would you want to become a teacher of something you are not competent in?? Has she seen how amazing some people are who attend classes, they could be teachers their form is so incredible. Embarrassed for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope the training course does not pass her unless/until she is competent. It might take her a bit longer than some of the more experienced people on her course.

Is it with Yoga with Maura? Is she ok? Does anyone know anything about her? (apart from her being on the apprentice?)

Reactions: 9
That's a serious size piece of meat for such a young baby 😬
That food is ridiculous.. doesn’t look like she’s even broken up for the child … I know the child is advanced but it it’s not as if she has a full set of teeth to break the food down… she’s an absolute joke

• Angry
Reactions: 19
What the duck is she feeding the child? She's 7 months old. Shouldn't everything be mashed and pureed at that age?

From thebump.com:
6 months and up: For beginner eaters, you can mash hard-boiled eggs with avocado, breast milk or formula. (You can also puree cooked eggs.) Additionally, you can make a plain omelet for baby and cut it into long strips (about the size of two fingers), so baby can practice holding and eating the strips on their own.
---
Ah lads I don't even know what to say anymore. She has a few books on weaning so she knows better - why isn't she doing better?

I am worried about her now - genuinely.
Not if doing baby led weaning

Reactions: 5
So what is she saying with that Lala post?

That's it's crap having to "share" the child ? Well you should of considered that before getting knocked up by a stranger. He has as much right to see his daughter as you do.

She's really playing up the single mom card isn't she ? And tbh it's kind of surprising me. Because it shows her to be vunerable and have insecurities which I've never known her to show before.

Reactions: 13
So no yoga teacher training this weekend … she will be out on the lash then so

Reactions: 1
So no yoga teacher training this weekend … she will be out on the lash then so
Which means Mam Rocky road better be packing her bag to stay over all week so that her 35 year old daughter can attend to important work things.

Reactions: 4
That's a serious size piece of meat for such a young baby 😬
I will defend her on this, the bigger the better, babies cant choke on huge pieces of food. Canesten will suck on this and get lots of iron and nutrients but cant bite it. Brilliant for mouth mapping! Siobh at last is doing one thing right

Reactions: 17
I will defend her on this, the bigger the better, babies cant choke on huge pieces of food. Canesten will suck on this and get lots of iron and nutrients but cant bite it. Brilliant for mouth mapping! Siobh at last is doing one thing right
I fully understand baby led weaning but she implied she thought coco had eaten it all..a child that size can't have eaten it as can't bite it into bits so how else would it go back but in big chunks. Kids can choke if they let go and it goes back, I've seen first hand how it happens. End of mumsnet.

Reactions: 9
Wish I still lived in a time where I’d never heard the words “baby led weaning” 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I'm very open to learning more here. I'm not familiar with baby led weaning. I would also have given a baby a mixture of mashed food that's fed to then until they can manage a spoon and also other food to hold in the hand. Boiled eggs seems strange to be but as I said very open to learning. ❤
I don't know which is worse, mumsnet or all the yogis 😂
---
Baby daddy no. 2?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She liked that comment. If a woman made that comment, they would be blocked immediately!
Well he has a point! I think she looks quite pretty in the first photo - very natural (even the lips don't look as vile as usual). The second photo shows off the fake tit shape and also the make-up makes her features more masculine - sharper maybe?

Screenshot 2024-03-16 203951.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.