Siobhán O'Hagan #61 Good ol Shiv, loves a sperm donation, free Oven membership for half the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2576440
---

Posting this so there is a record of it forever. How on earth in 2023 does she still think that these stomping and twirling videos are ok? Like how the duck?

Are supposed to be funny? Cool? Sexy?

Just can't get my head around it. She looks like an idiot.
She’s trying to be all sexy but she can’t pull it off she’s so awkward and masculine looking not to mention the giant awkward manly stomps like a bull in a China shop she is.

Reactions: 25
I've added a stomping and twirling heading to the wiki so feel free to add others is you have them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've added a stomping and twirling heading to the wiki so feel free to add others is you have them.
Just a question re the Wiki..... When ye click on the link for all her threads, it says "no Wikipedia entry exists for this tag". But quite clearly a wiki does exist?!

Screenshot_20231117_103355_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I’m ready for the throwbacks because I missed how she portrayed this last year

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still cannot believe that one little year ago she was still clinging on to #livingdifferently, ‘bringing my family’ to the Abu Dhabi GP because she’s such a successful boss witch she can afford to do that (as long as she sells her car/a kidney beforehand), stomping around Oh Clapham apparently loving life, pickling her liver with margs at every opportunity. And now 12 months later she’s a single mam settled in Dublin and doing ads for SuperValu. The sort of life she spent years repeatedly telling everyone that she was far too superior for 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I know! Her whole living differently was doing a Dublin - Portugal - Bali loop for about 4 years, never spending more than a few months in Bali before moving to London in 2021 and now back in Dublin in a shoebox in Pearse Street with a baby and no friends.

But you keep showing those bikini pics Shiv for soon those photos will be older than the total time you spent away from Ireland.

Oh and we will drool over your amazing life and forget all about you telling us how miserable you were and how much you hated the people in Bali. We all wish we could live differently like you 🥰

Reactions: 20
The "All I want for Christmas is You" wasn't part of the stomp and twirl when she first posted it, she's added it to the throwback.

Is it Ned, is that "all she wants for Christmas"?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let's be clear the insufferable dope absolutely hated Dublin aswell when she was away. Took every opportunity to run it down and declare how good she had it.

Where's your temperature stamps now you absolute hole

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
😂😂I legitimately think Rory was her primary Abu Dhabi target and she positioned herself in a place to shout that.

bleeping eejit probably thought he would recognise a fellow athlete.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah bless Shivs gonna have her underlining that book in no time.

Isn't it a travesty - that Shiv will never be able to pass books on because she has vandalised them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know I keep saying this but Jesus Christ her face is awful in that photo with her and baby coddle it’s so puffy and rubber looking, the Botox makes her look even more masculine if that’s even possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooohhhhhh in her latest post about running she says at the end about getting a run in when her mam minds the baby 🤔 wheres daddy ned???? The post should also come with a trigger warning cos shes getting dressed in it 🤮 didnt really need to see that

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Shiv could start nasal breathing doing regular tasks before she attempts to do it while jogging walking quickly. Her mouth is always hanging open.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.