Siobhán O'Hagan #61 Good ol Shiv, loves a sperm donation, free Oven membership for half the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Beg beg beg, beg beg beg beg beg, beg beg beg beg beg beg beg… Oh I hope no one thinks I’m looking for anything free”

Still deafening silence from the broadcast channel 👂 and 59 comments on that SuperValu reel 😁 I love watching the tit show that is her life

• Haha
Reactions: 17
go Rory” is one of my fave Shiv moments ever 🤣 The throwbacks are getting closer to that night!! Can’t wait to see how she commemorates the miraculous conception.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She still has no idea at all around about what a twit she is on the internet does she.

The most self unaware person I know by a distance.

She will share the Black Forge party drinks receipts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can she just not?
Just shut up and not tell her phone everything?

she has no style but isn’t looking for free styling. Of course she is. She looks for donations in every aspect of her life. Feels great but not in a cocky way.duck off you smug little twit.
Can’t go shopping now she’s a mam cos she can’t try on. She never did anyway and would always take stuff back to Zara and penny’s.
Jesus swept.
---
go Rory” is one of my fave Shiv moments ever 🤣 The throwbacks are getting closer to that night!! Can’t wait to see how she commemorates the miraculous conception.
Actually can’t wait to see the version she’s made up this last year. It’s like Christmas

Reactions: 12
She is finally showing a bit of vulnerability and it is so refreshing. To be fair, unless she is doing wonders with her angles and lighting, her body looks pretty similar to what it was when she was cradling her Dominoe pizza belly when she was about 12 weeks pregnant and not showing at all - she was simply not hiding the belly that was always there!

She is struggling with clothes because she lived in bikinis and cheap MP tat. She doesn't want to wear the clothes that were too tight and up her hole before but she doesn't know how to transition from that without looking frumpy.

Think about what she wore to her cousin's wedding a few summers ago - some horrible green dress from Zara that was so not appropriate. Then to the wedding in Portugal, she looked a lot more sophisticated but the dress wasn't right for her.

Reactions: 17
She is finally showing a bit of vulnerability and it is so refreshing. To be fair, unless she is doing wonders with her angles and lighting, her body looks pretty similar to what it was when she was cradling her Dominoe pizza belly when she was about 12 weeks pregnant and not showing at all - she was simply not hiding the belly that was always there!

She is struggling with clothes because she lived in bikinis and cheap MP tat. She doesn't want to wear the clothes that were too tight and up her hole before but she doesn't know how to transition from that without looking frumpy.

Think about what she wore to her cousin's wedding a few summers ago - some horrible green dress from Zara that was so not appropriate. Then to the wedding in Portugal, she looked a lot more sophisticated but the dress wasn't right for her.
I don’t see any vulnerability! I see the same old Slob, hating her body but pretending everything’s great! Why else would she have been stomping around her shoebox of an apartment the other morning? She’s heavier now than she was before so the cheap, tacky nylon tat that she wore badly before looks horrendous now, so bad that even she can see it. She still wants to dress like a 19 year old and her complete lack of any fashion sense means she she ends up looking like Mrs. Brown when she tries to dress her age. So now she’s on the beg for someone to style her or free clothes… or, ideally, both

Reactions: 25
We'll agree to disagree. I think she was showing vulnerability.

However - when she was thanking people for sending suggestions she looked so feckin awkward and disingenuous so I guess normal service has resumed!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s really not that difficult to dress yourself.
She could start by getting rid of those floral pjs (assuming that’s what the black and white top is) that even my gran wouldn’t wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To me anyway it's very evident she wants Suzanne Jackson to reach out to her so they can become bessies.

Suzanne has commented on some of Shivs posts, Shiv is moving to her area, has hired her video guy. Shiv is absolutely trying to make inroads with her resigning herself that's she's gonna be stuck in Dublin.

I commented here a couple of times how both started Insta around the same time. One is a multimillionaire having created successful businesses building upon her platform the other is a completly unkempt slob, a stagnant joke.

No doubt Shiv noted the comparison.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Yes but Shiv's values are happiness and freedom so she flitted off to Bali to live her dream life. Sue stayed here worked her ass off and now has the money and the freedom to jet off whenever and wherever she likes.

Shiv is neither happy nor free.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah getting a single coffee delivered by a fella on a moped for the equivalent of less than 2 euro seemed to be the most exciting thing about Bali live for Shiv.

Odious wench.

Reactions: 18
Tbh the suggestions were honking
I wonder if that was a pisstake. The woman looks nice but not much of what she wears is shown and the style boards are tacky. Unlikely stylist is an apt name!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

she is still on the beg for a freebie, tagging all the stylists she wants to work with her.
she is trying to find a market to flog the oven to, or what ever scheme she is planning. I think it’s a mommy related something and hence she needs to dress like an adult. Can’t be going to collect 5 free pampers in a crop and leggings can we!!
It’s all engineered and calculated with this one. She hasn’t woken up thinking duck me im tragic let me ask my faithful followers for assistance.
I’m looking forward to chapter 2024.
---
I don’t see any vulnerability! I see the same old Slob, hating her body but pretending everything’s great! Why else would she have been stomping around her shoebox of an apartment the other morning? She’s heavier now than she was before so the cheap, tacky nylon tat that she wore badly before looks horrendous now, so bad that even she can see it. She still wants to dress like a 19 year old and her complete lack of any fashion sense means she she ends up looking like Mrs. Brown when she tries to dress her age. So now she’s on the beg for someone to style her or free clothes… or, ideally, both
it might be the google phone camera tbf, oh wait. I’m with you, she’s on the beg and gets some engagement

Reactions: 10
She wants to hook herself up with aff links for clothing but hasn’t a notion how to style herself

How about you invest in your business Siobhan, pay a stylist and work off camera, then come back and sell sell sell the look to other ladies in the same feeling lost in fashion situ as you?

Reactions: 12
She needs to dress like an adult and spend money on decent brands, not Penney’s, MP, H&M etc. Time to grow up!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She needs to dress like an adult and spend money on decent brands, not Penney’s, MP, H&M etc. Time to grow up!!!
Where you shop has no bearing on how you look if you have a clue about what suits you.
You can easily blow a couple hundred on an outfit and still look awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.