Siobhán O'Hagan #61 Good ol Shiv, loves a sperm donation, free Oven membership for half the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder did the kid videographer make that reel…. It’s shocking how badly it’s edited!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And didn't Ned get a few rides in on that holiday ? And it was only Shivmiester that got pregnant. Did she tell him she was not ovulating, on the pill or whip the condom off with her teeth and he was too drunk to notice. I'd love to be a fly on the wall that night, well actually I wouldn't. Maybe she emptied the used condom up her after he left. Nothing would surprise me with this devious wan. She knew by her cycle, god we knew by her cycle there was a good chance of getting pregnant. We knew more about her cycle than our own !
Forget that night. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when she tried to convince him it was an accident 😂.

So many questions to ask 😂. How much teeth sucking did she do? 😂
---
I wonder did the kid videographer make that reel…. It’s shocking how badly it’s edited!
I imagine it’s with his phone and during his breaks from English and history classes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s gas she’s doing an ad for SuperValu considering

1) she constantly spoke about Tesco deliveries

and

2) she could never manage to book said deliveries for the right time.

Even funnier how just the other day when she was talking about ads, she was saying how she only does ads for stuff she uses. She’s literally never mentioned SuperValu before. Any why the duck is she holding an iPad in her hand… she’s going to @mam and dads for Christmas so what would she be ordering??? Every single thing about her is so disingenuous

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She's trying to meander into that Super Valu suburbs housewife sweet as pie Brand Ambassador role.

The woman doesn't do shops, she orders take out and sponges. To be honest it's fairly bleeping disgusting. All she cares about is free grub.

Reactions: 22
She's gonna hate it out there but it will be the best thing ever!

GCD is going to be a kip from now on.

She's on the natural trajectory to the Swords Box Room. Going the long way about it.

This is the last few stings of a dying wasp - she's likely gonna try pretend she's best mates with SoSueMe. Polls apart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She can’t write a shopping list let alone cook a meal with ingredients that aren’t wrapped in plastic or come in a box, or a hello fresh box with pre measured ingredients and simple instructions. Dorito covered baby bells hardly make her bleeping Nigella. She doesn’t know the difference between a poached and boiled egg but here she is giving unsolicited advice about shopping.
Tesco is now in the bin whilst she’s getting free tit from this new one. Literally does one ad and then nothing.
Did Peter Pan record her? Maybe it was his iPad she was holding? Green jumper to remind us she’s Irish.
Bog off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Getting the keys 🔑 term for buying … alluding to her buying this gaff .
She will keep alluding to that until one day peanut and his gf are in the background and then she will slip up and say something like she moved in with her brother and his gf 😂😂.

Kinda like how she never admitted she had a roommate in London 😂

• Haha
Reminding us of all the trekking back and forth she did last year when pregnant rather than hiring a van going over on the ferry doing one trip she could have even paid someone to do it all of she was going to be lazy. No she had to fly about twice or three times a week with all the suitcases and ridiculous amounts of weight. It made zero sense she seemed skint at the time. Unless Laura was flying her for free or at an extremely good price I don't know why one trip with a van wasn't done. She only had books and clothes. She stomped back and forth back and forth. I wonder if security in the airports thought she was trafficking drugs.

• Haha
Reminding us of all the trekking back and forth she did last year when pregnant rather than hiring a van going over on the ferry doing one trip she could have even paid someone to do it all of she was going to be lazy. No she had to fly about twice or three times a week with all the suitcases and ridiculous amounts of weight. It made zero sense she seemed skint at the time. Unless Laura was flying her for free or at an extremely good price I don't know why one trip with a van wasn't done. She only had books and clothes. She stomped back and forth back and forth. I wonder if security in the airports thought she was trafficking drugs.
At least she got endless context from it. That wheeled suitcase shunting down the street to on the road again, being rude to taxi drivers on the way to add to her complete douchery.

Reactions: 13
FFS - that ad is just her reading the points they gave her. She couldn't make it sound genuine at all - even with a personal story. She's a bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 20
Naaaah, I’ve had a long day and only catching up now - but I can’t take itttt, the throwbacks, the setting up for the fateful night her dreams came true, then the ad, nope nope nope, can’t be real

She’s a parody of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Making a point she had to make the trips alone and pregnant. Her choice to get pregnant, her choice to make multiple trips back with tat. Ned better help this time as if she didn't hint enough !!

Anyone sense a cooling off between herself and Ned since she tried to mount him and pretend they were more than a co-parenting couple and family in Portugal?

I'd say he's majorly icked by her. There are a huge amount of people that think they are a couple because of how she presented it on her stories. That's her MO. Ned obviously asked her that time to say they are co-parenting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Anyone sense a cooling off between herself and Ned since she tried to mount him and pretend they were more than a co-parenting couple and family in Portugal?

I'd say he's majorly icked by her. There are a huge amount of people that think they are a couple because of how she presented it on her stories. That's her MO. Ned obviously asked her that time to say they are co-parenting.
Yep, she thought she could phase out the “we” and start using “I” but it was about as successful as when Ross in Friends tried to phase out the English accent 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

---
Posting this so there is a record of it forever. How on earth in 2023 does she still think that these stomping and twirling videos are ok? Like how the duck?

Are supposed to be funny? Cool? Sexy?

Just can't get my head around it. She looks like an idiot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.