Siobhán O'Hagan #61 Good ol Shiv, loves a sperm donation, free Oven membership for half the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else still shook to the core that she got cream pied and popped out a kid?
Because Jesus swept, I bloody am!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
She makes eating any food look disgusting.

Her big hand grabbing the yogurts out of the fridge and knocking into another packet, she is so rough, then ripping the pack apart with the cardboard still on it.
Then the spoon in the mouth, sucking on it, makes me want to vomit.
Never buying those yoghurts

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She makes eating any food look disgusting.

Her big hand grabbing the yogurts out of the fridge and knocking into another packet, she is so rough, then ripping the pack apart with the cardboard still on it.
Then the spoon in the mouth, sucking on it, makes me want to vomit.
Never buying those yoghurts
Dunno what you mean
IMG_1218.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Does she think she’s mad exclusive with her pram? Sick of looking at the things and I’m sorry they just give me the ick, they quite literally look like an egg 🤢

Reactions: 8
Does she think she’s mad exclusive with her pram? Sick of looking at the things and I’m sorry they just give me the ick, they quite literally look like an egg 🤢
Worse, she said the other day that she couldn’t go for a walk because it was raining and she doesn’t have a raincover! WTF??!??

Reactions: 10
Worse, she said the other day that she couldn’t go for a walk because it was raining and she doesn’t have a raincover! WTF??!??
She does have one as shes posted walking in the rain before. I think that was more a subtle dig that ned clearly forgot it when dropping the baby back. As she added a little 🙃 emoji, clearly seething haha

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She does have one as shes posted walking in the rain before. I think that was more a subtle dig that ned clearly forgot it when dropping the baby back. As she added a little 🙃 emoji, clearly seething haha
I thought the same!

Reactions: 9
Co-parenting going swimmingly 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She 110% has flexed that rain is no excuse and she's out walking in it no bother before. Jesus stfu Shiv like.

I think we'll see a Shiv v Ned instawar yet. Well one sided. Ned will keep his dignity.

You know what they say - never dip your wick in crazy.

A great South Dublin philosopher called Twink once said "Zip up your Micky". I'd say Neduardo wish he took that solid advice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
How are they going to manage Christmas?
They are strangers who are now stuck together and do need to come to some sort of arrangement. I can't see shiv letting her little prop go away on Christmas day well maybe because her family do drink a crazy amount on Christmas day.

Reactions: 10
How are they going to manage Christmas?
They are strangers who are now stuck together and do need to come to some sort of arrangement. I can't see shiv letting her little prop go away on Christmas day well maybe because her family do drink a crazy amount on Christmas day.
I'd say the last year has shown her in a new light to her family tbh.

Peanut seems to have little to do with her.

Reactions: 11
She 110% has flexed that rain is no excuse and she's out walking in it no bother before. Jesus stfu Shiv like.

I think we'll see a Shiv v Ned instawar yet. Well one sided. Ned will keep his dignity.

You know what they say - never dip your wick in crazy.

A great South Dublin philosopher called Twink once said "Zip up your Micky". I'd say Neduardo wish he took that solid advice.
Neduardo 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.