Siobhán O'Hagan #61 Good ol Shiv, loves a sperm donation, free Oven membership for half the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe this bleeping oaf just admitted she doesn’t read her customers feedback 😂😂 what’s the point of asking for it!? It’s not like she’d ever take their solicited advice but I can’t believe she’s stupid enough to admit it 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Surely the furnace well has to run dry at some point?

I mean...come on?

Sometimes i think the business is a front or something given how little she cares about it

Reactions: 12
Surely the furnace well has to run dry at some point?

I mean...come on?

Sometimes i think the business is a front or something given how little she cares about it
Run dry? How very dare you 😂.

Sure how can it run dry. She has a massive wait list for it. She always has it on sale. She gave away about €50,000 worth of business….

😂😂 .. oh I take it back… it’s drier then a nuns…..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
5 year throwback had 41k views. She’s lucky to get 2k now.
Business growth at its finest.
who does she think her target audience is?

Reactions: 9
It's finally here!

Happy flashbacks of Abu Dhabi Day everyone!

Can't wait for the 4am receipts one in a couple of days!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
It's finally here!

Happy flashbacks of Abu Dhabi Day everyone!

Can't wait for the 4am receipts one in a couple of days!
I can't believe she has started to post the Abu Dhabi trip.
You just know she will send him a txt saying can you believe its been a year since we met.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Lads. The yoga pose photos on the post. I. CANNOT. BREATHE. If ye wanted Abu Dhabi anniversary pics, look no further than her gooch rammed into the camera. Jesus swept.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lads. The yoga pose photos on the post. I. CANNOT. BREATHE. If ye wanted Abu Dhabi anniversary pics, look no further than her gooch rammed into the camera. Jesus swept.
Her post this morning should have came with a trigger warming. Jesus it’s bad enough Ned woke up beside that once but ramming her Fanny on the grid🤮 who needs the furnace I won’t be able to eat for the day after that 😂

• Haha
The slow mo stomp video, the face of her, the jiggle.
Who recorded it for her?? If they had any respect for her they’d have said that was tit we’ll do it again. Take 500 🎥 nah it’s not working we’ll leave it for today.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her post this morning should have came with a trigger warming. Jesus it’s bad enough Ned woke up beside that once but ramming her Fanny on the grid🤮 who needs the furnace I won’t be able to eat for the day after that 😂
Please take a moment for that poor kid that she hired to do her editing. This is now going to be his daily inbox 🤣🤣🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Going off todays throwback I don't think there was ever a couple on a beach with a baby. She spotted the camel on the sand with its baby, could relate to the camel lIviNg DiFfEreNtLy and went for it on tinder 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
wtf posts tit like that, and to her page. Jesus Swept

What a time to be alive. I can feel Ned's cringe and eye rolls, imagine his mates whatsapp group.

Satsuma in there too, wait for the canal in there too post in a few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh no no no no!!! She's not ?! She's not seriously doing a flashback to conception night?! Oh lord Jesus no!!
Does she have any cop on at all? Will we get the first family breakfast a few hours post coitus!

She'll say me, ned ( and baby cadhla was there too!!) ...just like she has posted re Nia / roisin

Its so bleeping cringe for a grown woman!

It's so bad, but I cannot look away! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.