Siobhán O'Hagan #61 Good ol Shiv, loves a sperm donation, free Oven membership for half the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure this was discussed already but do we ever think she went and got pregnant because she didn’t want all the family attention on her sister?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To coin an Irish phrase - "Shes stone bleeping mad"

Candlelight Hello Fresh anniversary dinner next week for Ned with Cadhla in between.

---
I can’t believe this bleeping oaf just admitted she doesn’t read her customers feedback 😂😂 what’s the point of asking for it!? It’s not like she’d ever take their solicited advice but I can’t believe she’s stupid enough to admit it 😂😂
It's a manipulation tool to seek the Furnace and that's all it is. The mask really slipped there that she doesn't care about her clients when the money is in.

I can't help think a lot of her current clients are Shiv O'Hagan fans from the older says and think she is amazing because of her followers count.

A sad indictment on the intellect of society today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m sure this was discussed already but do we ever think she went and got pregnant because she didn’t want all the family attention on her sister?
Yes 100%. And I’ve said this months back when she got pregnant. The second her sister announced her pregnancy Siobhan was on a mission. Poor Ned was in the wrong place at the wrong time 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shiv doesn't learn or grow as a person. That is very obvious. She repeatly makes the same mistakes. Posting the Abu Dhabi trip is a really silly thing to do in light of what played out. It kind of says at the same time that she was super happy with that trip and it was a resounding success for her.

In reality, what is happening is people are going to be reminded of how the whole trip played out including her family. I bet her brother for one is cringing like duck.

And also Ned, for sure. He made it easy for her to reach an objective she had and she thinks now she is extra special because of it.

Reactions: 17
Has anyone checked in with Tyra Banks (Ned) today? Poor lad must be getting flashbacks to the night that ruined his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You just know Shivs mindset is. "Pregnant at first try - better, fitter, stronger than everyone else, don't know what all the fuss is about"

She's the absolute worst person in the world who successfully got pregnant first time of trying and that must be so triggering for many.

And make no mistake - displaying the baby is now a flex to re-emphasize that.

She decided when Raisin told her she needed to get pregnant and went hunting where she came across a drunk Ned who would have probably got up on an old wellington boot by the sounds of it.

I think she wants the life Roisin has but can't be seen to admit it. In fact I think she always has been competing with Roisin and is pulling to do the opposite but really wants the same.

I was told via tests and Psychologists that I'm hyper aware on my reads of people. And that's a superpower that has served me well in the real world.

I'm not wrong here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
100% god forbid raisin got a bit of attention no wonder she lives in Portugal

Reactions: 10
You just know Shivs mindset is. "Pregnant at first try - better, fitter, stronger than everyone else, don't know what all the fuss is about"

She's the absolute worst person in the world who successfully got pregnant first time of trying and that must be so triggering for many.

And make no mistake - displaying the baby is now a flex to re-emphasize that.

She decided when Raisin told her she needed to get pregnant and went hunting where she came across a drunk Ned who would have probably got up on an old wellington boot by the sounds of it.

I think she wants the life Roisin has but can't be seen to admit it. In fact I think she always has been competing with Roisin and is pulling to do the opposite but really wants the same.

I was told via tests and Psychologists that I'm hyper aware on my reads of people. And that's a superpower that has served me well in the real world.

I'm not wrong here.
Spot on. Raisin probably mentioned once how "lucky" shivs was to live a nomad life whilst she founded Bali and since then she has done nothing but try and rub it in and show off to Raisin, whilst all the time desperate for her life and family business. She also tries to get one over Begarty but i think she is just the laughing stock of their jokes and bestie bants.

She is a sad individual who unfortunately has produced a child, who is now dependent on this grot bag. no doubt all the rivalry Shivs has made up in her head over everyone will be targeted on Canal.

Reactions: 13
The anniversary is coming up I see of the one and only ride she ever got and the one time a man paid her a bit of attention and not made up one’s in her head about men creeping over her in Portugal and Dublin.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if Roisin has another baby will siobh rush out to be ridden bareback by a potential baby daddy #2

She is an awful person

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The anniversary is coming up I see of the one and only ride she ever got and the one time a man paid her a bit of attention and not made up one’s in her head about men creeping over her in Portugal and Dublin.
Its also one year since anyone went near her beaver as we all know Ned was the only one who had the stomach for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🎸🥁 Song time

To the sound of Earth Wind and Fire

"Do you spermember, you donated your seed in November"

Hiyiha... stomping in November... hiyihaaaaa"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And didn't Ned get a few rides in on that holiday ? And it was only Shivmiester that got pregnant. Did she tell him she was not ovulating, on the pill or whip the condom off with her teeth and he was too drunk to notice. I'd love to be a fly on the wall that night, well actually I wouldn't. Maybe she emptied the used condom up her after he left. Nothing would surprise me with this devious wan. She knew by her cycle, god we knew by her cycle there was a good chance of getting pregnant. We knew more about her cycle than our own !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The one buck & she's banged up,... now that's Supervalu!!🤪🤪🤪

That Supervalu ad is shocking...so I'll prepared, she's so awkward on camera..she was happy to post that ad, tells you her attitude towards her work...sloppy at best, arrogant at worst!

She clearly didn't get a gig with dunnes after all her shopping there over summer!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The one buck & she's banged up,... now that's Supervalu!!🤪🤪🤪

That Supervalu ad is shocking...so I'll prepared, she's so awkward on camera..she was happy to post that ad, tells you her attitude towards her work...sloppy at best, arrogant at worst!

She clearly didn't get a gig with dunnes after all her shopping there over summer!
At least she's marking everything as ad now, and own brand, unlike some! Rosana Davison hasnt put ad on anything recently

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.