Siobhán O'Hagan #61 Good ol Shiv, loves a sperm donation, free Oven membership for half the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where you shop has no bearing on how you look if you have a clue about what suits you.
You can easily blow a couple hundred on an outfit and still look awful.
Couldn't agree more! Makes no difference on the brand, you need to know what style fits you!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes but Shiv's values are happiness and freedom so she flitted off to Bali to live her dream life. Sue stayed here worked her ass off and now has the money and the freedom to jet off whenever and wherever she likes.

Shiv is neither happy nor free.
I wouldn’t say sue worked her ass off!!

Reactions: 11
She needs to dress like an adult and spend money on decent brands, not Penney’s, MP, H&M etc. Time to grow up!!!
Yes to this… as iv got older over the years I have been investing in less but better quality stuff..Shiv is all about fast everything… fast at getting pregnant…. Fast food…. Fast fashion….maybe because she isn’t hanging around with 20 somethings anymore she sees that was she wore was tacky and cheap ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
IMG_5206.jpeg

Thank God the O’Hagans have this selfless saint of a daughter/sister who was willing to sell something valuable again so they could leave their little ramshackle hut in Ireland and see the world 🤣 duck me, she’s so condescending.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Between the crusty lips that are the same colour as her skin, the sagging/droopy eyelids getting worse from the Botox and the smug smirk I don't know how she takes these photos and think "yep I'll share this"

The difference that can be made from sticking on some lip balm, moisturise your skin etc. is amazing. A genuine smile, not the weird jokers grin or the closed mouth smirk, would also go a long way.
---
View attachment 2578251

Thank God the O’Hagans have this selfless saint of a daughter/sister who was willing to sell something valuable again so they could leave their little ramshackle hut in Ireland and see the world 🤣 duck me, she’s so condescending.
If she paid for the holiday would they not have been thanking her in the holiday posts they made ? Roisins on private now but I remember at the time people were saying no mention of "thanks Siobhan!" Or anything in stories/posts. Same for South Africa.

I think she insists on paying for something e.g. the tickets for F1 and shouts and roars about how she paid for it for years after. She's the type of person I wouldnt even let buy me a cocktail cos she'd lord it over you FOREVER

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Between the crusty lips that are the same colour as her skin, the sagging/droopy eyelids getting worse from the Botox and the smug smirk I don't know how she takes these photos and think "yep I'll share this"

The difference that can be made from sticking on some lip balm, moisturise your skin etc. is amazing. A genuine smile, not the weird jokers grin or the closed mouth smirk, would also go a long way.
---

If she paid for the holiday would they not have been thanking her in the holiday posts they made ? Roisins on private now but I remember at the time people were saying no mention of "thanks Siobhan!" Or anything in stories/posts. Same for South Africa.

I think she insists on paying for something e.g. the tickets for F1 and shouts and roars about how she paid for it for years after. She's the type of person I wouldnt even let buy me a cocktail cos she'd lord it over you FOREVER
self praise is no praise Siobhan - are her family not embarrassed of her behaviour and self righteous all the time 🙈

It looks like her lip filler is starting to migrate down
Ah-ha...

So that's what she meant when she said in January she was planning to spend this winter in the Southern hemisphere.
---
View attachment 2578251

She's such an absolute twit. There is not a chance in hell the wider O'Hagan clan do not think the same. No way.

It just reeks of "you should be all so grateful you peasants"

I'd lose my tit if that was my sibling. Especially as they are all much more successful than Shiv.
She probably got tickets and that was it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolute head. Nothing new there.

Surely Roisin and the brother have a private WhatsApp giving out blue murder about Siobhan

Siobham lacks so many social cues it's not even funny

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lads 110% going to be a post with the drinks receipts from the Black Forge Party along with a caption "The night my life changed forever, who would have known 🥹🫶"

And then followed a post from the breakfast with Neds arm.

She's the most incredibly unaware, non cringe detecting Alan Partridge-esque social media person by a long way.

I'd say Ned is so nervous.

It also highlights how lazy she is. Over half her content is throwbacks. It's really headwrecking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Where you shop has no bearing on how you look if you have a clue about what suits you.
You can easily blow a couple hundred on an outfit and still look awful.
Case in point Suzanne Jackson. All the money in the world and she is the tackiest worst dressed hun walking

Reactions: 26
Ned wishes she stayed in Thigh land. Best thing she ever did.
Most say having a kid is the best thing they have done. Not this dope. Leading the way for all solo travel globally and founder of Thigh land and Bali. She’s basically a saint and should be honoured.

Attachments

• Haha
Ned wishes she stayed in Thigh land. Best thing she ever did.
Most say having a kid is the best thing they have done. Not this dope. Leading the way for all solo travel globally and founder of Thigh land and Bali. She’s basically a saint and should be honoured.

Was this when all the kids went off to a party island and she was by herself??

Travelling solo, story of Shiv's life 😏

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.