Siobhán O'Hagan #60 60th thread, it’s gone south with Ned, we’re looking at the back of Codswallop’s head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes facing away from the baby because she's "watching" her(self) through the screen. She's probably interacting with the screen rather than the actual child. She doesn't deserve a kid, I keep 4getting about this fkr then get a random noti. She's still as insufferable as ever.
Sorry NO BiNGO ta whoever said babs will be making of her. Ugh.

Is it acceptable to tell these "influencers" to their faces what I think or do I have to keep it here 😅😅

Reactions: 7
At least she knows where to get some tinsel for her new house….She can throw on a few Christmas songs while she decorates...

Sing it, Shiv…..”Last Christmas, I gave you my sperm”
New thread title right there @Londoncailín

"Last Christmas you gave me your sperm, everyday since you do nothing but squirm"

or

"Last Christmas I gave you my sperm, No I will not ride you long-term"

• Haha
Reactions: 55
New thread title right there @Londoncailín

"Last Christmas you gave me your sperm, everyday since you do nothing but squirm"

or

"Last Christmas I gave you my sperm, No I will not ride you long-term"
and to continue with option 1

and this year, to save you the fear, in the family photo with the tree, it will be just Cadhla and me.

*background singer whispers...Cadhla and me*

Doooh dooo do - do do dooo dooo do dooo. Dhabi Dhabi dooo, dooo dooo do do

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just make the birthday post all about yourself u don't care about the birthday at all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was at an event last night with lots of ppl from all over the country and now no disrespect to our lovely Dubs but this clip situation seems to be a thing! And I mean not even clip to the side, big massive clip in the centre of their heads, like right on top!!! I literally could not stop laughing thinking of shiv but it must be a new big smoke trend!!! I think it looks absolutely ridiculous and does absolutely nothing for ye!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She 100% knew what she was doing that night.
Agree totally she knew what she was doing. She’s a calculated create. But I wondered if you remembers anything about her one ride of her life.
---
Just make the birthday post all about yourself u don't care about the birthday at all
She is queen of it. Self obsessed and self absorbed. She cannot do or post anything without referencing herself

Friends have recently conceived and they have been on a long 10 year journey with 10s of thousands spent and lots of heartache along the way.

It really beggers belief that Shiv decided on a whim she wanted children and made it happen almost immediately. Make no mistake around how the attention Roisin was getting really set the wheels in motion. She had half decided she wanted a child in Bali but Roisins pregnancy accelerated it.

I guess if there is anything admirable about Shiv - it is that she does something almost immediately upon deciding it. This is great in business practice at times but not in building a family! Shivs approach is always wreckless, risky and the path of least resistance. To achieve her goals, it comes with a cost to people. Siobhan leaves her morals at the door and duck everyone else's feelings and the consequences on their lives.

This is what makes her super dangerous as a parent. Not fit in my opinion. I have seen enough of her to know that from watching her for a number of years.

Reactions: 15
How the duck does she still wear that My Protein tat?? Not an ounce of support in it… you can see every lump and bump

Reactions: 11
Does she set up the camera in the gym for the full workout 🤔 you can hardly take a drink during an emom never mind thinking of recording a workout, what a clown 🤡

Always turns things round to be about herself. Letting people know she 'rolled with the lads' (Olima) this time last year. Desperate.
Tosser! Also, hasn’t she put up 2 stories in the last week or so where she said she ‘rolled with the lads’ at the end of training? This geebag couldn’t lie straight in a bed 😒

Reactions: 22
Tosser! Also, hasn’t she put up 2 stories in the last week or so where she said she ‘rolled with the lads’ at the end of training? This geebag couldn’t lie straight in a bed 😒
I bet Neds very jealous she'd getting male attention 😂😂

This ain't going to go down the way you think it is Siobhan. Utter clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet she got the idea for her baby’s name from that boat she keeps posting on the canal. All those stomps paid off. 🏃🏼

and to continue with option 1

and this year, to save you the fear, in the family photo with the tree, it will be just Cadhla and me.

*background singer whispers...Cadhla and me*

Doooh dooo do - do do dooo dooo do dooo. Dhabi Dhabi dooo, dooo dooo do do
next verse -

Why did I accept, the g&t?!
now I’m stuck with the monster who mounted me
Oh gross slobbers, I’ll never touch you again,
but I’m sure you’ll be fine with the legions of ‘wanking men’

back to the verse 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.