Siobhán O'Hagan #60 60th thread, it’s gone south with Ned, we’re looking at the back of Codswallop’s head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too busy having a nice yoga session for herself to see the blanket over the child’s face. Nice one Shiv! Maybe look at your baby while you indulge in self care.

Reactions: 14
Too busy having a nice yoga session for herself to see the blanket over the child’s face. Nice one Shiv! Maybe look at your baby while you indulge in self care.
Seen that too, god forbid poor can can would get in the way of her half arse what ever it is she is at.

Reactions: 9
Even clementine is like Mother can you just bleeping not. I’ve seen enough of your gash to last me a lifetime already.
I don’t like to comment on anyone’s parenting, but it’s actually really strange, turning your back on baby like that when she needs interaction and stimulation.

Reactions: 25
I don’t like to comment on anyone’s parenting, but it’s actually really strange, turning your back on baby like that when she needs interaction and stimulation.
I thought the same. Natural instinct would make you face the child. Even if the child isn’t your own you would be drawn to face the baby. It’s very weird, and she has big number of followers so this isn’t just a private account for her family and friends to follow. It’s open to everyone, she doesn’t need to post stuff like that but is totally unaware and self absorbed.

Reactions: 25
Even clementine is like Mother can you just bleeping not. I’ve seen enough of your gash to last me a lifetime already.
Ok that baby is adorable 😍 does anyone have the screen grab of the baby with the blanket over her face ? I’ve always found it weird she faces away from the baby. Like sorry how many things could go wrong behind your back and the time it takes to turn could be too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok that baby is adorable 😍 does anyone have the screen grab of the baby with the blanket over her face ? I’ve always found it weird she faces away from the baby. Like sorry how many things could go wrong behind your back and the time it takes to turn could be too much.
But than the gram wouldn't see her perfect life!

Alongside the hair clip her use of the phrasing "the lads" are the most annoying things on the internet these days

• Haha
The poor lil pet lying there looking at that view 🤢 its like she is only dying for a bit of attention, feel sorry for the little one 😔 What an absolute sap shlobbers is, all for the gram 😤

Can she not put the child beside of behind the camera - out of shot but facing her.

Shivs MO has become to remind everyone she has a kid. The child is a prop in her yoga videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Seems like Shiv just wants to keep the baby occupied when she’s awake. Sticks on that dancing fruits thing so she can read and study (🙄) and puts her under a mobile so she can do her yoga. I’d say the baby gets very little human interaction

• Sad
Reactions: 11
duck sake. She's a dose. Roll with the lads in open mat! As if that's a big deal. I'm only 5ft and I roll with the lads at my gym. It's normal. She's probably as tall is not taller than the young lads at her gym.

Reactions: 19
duck sake. She's a dose. Roll with the lads in open mat! As if that's a big deal. I'm only 5ft and I roll with the lads at my gym. It's normal. She's probably as tall is not taller than the young lads at her gym.
I mean bar Abu Dhabi or her dad massaging her perineal during labour - it’s the only time a man touches her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean bar Abu Dhabi or her dad massaging her perineal during labour - it’s the only time a man touches her 😂
She always seems to post stuff with the lads when Ned is off the scene. I'd say he's had enough of her tit. And if he's still calling round to do chores can he fold the clothes She chucked in the wardrobe messy horse.

Wonder is she raging about accidentally exposing Kyla to the world ? Or was she just not bothered cos she HaS tO sHoW heR YoGa

• Haha
Those lads should look out rolling with the strongest most fertile woman in Ireland

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.