Siobhán O'Hagan #60 60th thread, it’s gone south with Ned, we’re looking at the back of Codswallop’s head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
next verse -

Why did I accept, the g&t?!
now I’m stuck with the monster who mounted me
Oh gross slobbers, I’ll never touch you again,
but I’m sure you’ll be fine with the legions of ‘wanking men’

back to the verse 😆
The monster who mounted me 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this one for real? Laps of the kitchen cos it's stormy out? 🙄 Just chill like a normal person, do a bit of housework, or a bit of actual work, whatever. But getting the steps in by prancing around the kitchen and it not even 9am, give me strength 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 48
Is this one for real? Laps of the kitchen cos it's stormy out? 🙄 Just chill like a normal person, do a bit of housework, or a bit of actual work, whatever. But getting the steps in by prancing around the kitchen and it not even 9am, give me strength 🤦🏻‍♀️
Serious issues!

Reactions: 19
The punishment stomps stop for no one and nothing! How else would she be able to “earn” her breakfast! Health and fitness professional my ARSE!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That steps is such manic unhealthy behaviour. Yes, its great to get out with the baby and get some fresh air but the weather warning stops at 11 so, like just go out after lunch ffs

Reactions: 19
Why is she reading and walking around her apartment like a muppet? Nows the time when she should her superiority listening audiobooks. Also household choresbwould probably burn more caloties thst walking in circles reading a book.. *eye roll*

Reactions: 13
Why is she reading and walking around her apartment like a muppet? Nows the time when she should her superiority listening audiobooks. Also household choresbwould probably burn more caloties thst walking in circles reading a book.. *eye roll*
We all do weird stuff when we’re alone 🙈 but....... why does Siobhan FILM it and put it on Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Shiv pretending she isn’t a binge eater, had me howling with laughter 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Her brain must be absolutely fried to feel like she has to do that much walking.

No sure wasn't she heard across Dublin making animalistic sounds.🤣
Id say the midwives thought she was a bellend, any ones Ive dealt with have said try to keep your energy for pushing. The screaming and over the top noise making just saps your energy faster

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.