Siobhán O'Hagan #60 60th thread, it’s gone south with Ned, we’re looking at the back of Codswallop’s head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she was swinging codswallops head around in the kitchen karaoke, not as strong as she makes out is she at 12 weeks old. No doubt she is stronger than all other 12 week olds to Grace the earth.
she has zero skills, zero life skills and zero work ethics.
It’s really not difficult to entertain a baby. It’s just time of which she has plenty but not enough to devote to her child. She needs her morning coffee dear diary and to air the gash on the mat.
---
Or her sister
No way will she ask Raisin. Her baby is far superior to satsuma. She’s read all of the books already and will be handing down all the educational toys she’s completed to her older cousin.
stronger, better, superior.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s back with a bang with her 😅
Christ, she’s an awful knob. I can’t believe an actual knob went near her. It’s still the biggest shock of 2023. Codswallop loves looking in the mirror because Slobbers does?! I think Slobs needs to try scab a collab with Specsavers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love how she thinks if she adds 😅 or 😆 she can be as condescending and passive aggressive as she likes and no one will notice.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can she not use google or ask her ‘friend’ Leanne for baby tips, what a dose
Nope, because like all her stupid questions she is only asking to get people to message her. Interacting with her followers is only ever for engagement or sales.

Reactions: 10
She literally lives 10 minutes from Merrion Square, or Iveagh Gardens, if she went a little further… not to mention all the other little squares inbetween. She’s full of shite.
IMG_2108.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's in for some land when she hits about 6-12 months, when they are sitting up but can't get about so entertaining them is way more hands on and they're harder to carry around. This is the easier part if you ask me

Reactions: 20
"There's no trees where I live because I'm a city slicker but I'll walk 3km with Coddle to to take a picture of the most polluted beach in Dublin beside an incinerator (conveniently out of shot) to prove I have a beach too and I don't need Bali, Oz or London which didn't have a beach"

✌ LiVIng OH so diFFErently. I'm so amazing
---
I've just clicked through 28 stories and not a single mention of the Furnace.

Isn't it funny how she flogs it when she has a big expense. Last flog was for her deposit for the house while ignoring messages from people that donated to her Gaza appeal.

Her next hard sell will be to pay for furniture for the house and other things.

It's disgusting behavior. It's cash on tap and I despise her for it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Buuuuuuttt . . . You subsequently admitted you were miserable there, and it’s full of ‘broken’ people?

IMG_7213.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she could do with a better sports bra! all I can see is the boobs moving in the last videos how is it not painful.
I go to the gym myself but mine don't budge well strapped in, maybe it helps that I buy my own bras

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.