Siobhán O'Hagan #60 60th thread, it’s gone south with Ned, we’re looking at the back of Codswallop’s head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could baby crossfit actually have been a c section birth???? 😱😱😱View attachment 2568716
cut.
NAH, we would know all about how she cut Concord out herself, even stitched the cut up, Midwives were so impressed with her.
She said she had a tear and Crunchie basically slid out into the one arm of Baby Gap.

What ever slobs does or what ever happens to her she puts a spin on it that she is the greatest at it and basically a walking miracle.

Reactions: 10
The woman has insane notions about herself. Like that she has superior strength, is all knowledgable about everything and everyone wants to be with her or aspire to be her when the opposite is true.

She needs a diagnosis on what ever is up with her.

Reactions: 15
She is so lazy that photo earlier of her veg .. sweet potatoe parsnip and carrot… vile she doesn’t even peal them ..

Reactions: 7
Shiv pretending she isn’t a binge eater, had me howling with laughter 😂.
This got me also. The audacity of her encouraging people to sign up for the study, when her own mug should be plastered across the front of it.

Reactions: 11
How can I entertain a 12 week old without putting them in front of a screen? Christ that’s depressing. Doesn’t exactly take much to engage them. Some toys, peekaboo, a board book or just carry them around and point out stuff and talk to them. You know, like a normal human.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Omg she's some dose !!!

Asks for advice and then the passive aggressive replies

Dance around ... completed it mate
Tummy time ... completed it mate

Never mind unsolicited advice ... she can't even take advice that she asked for !

Reactions: 41
I bet that 9 seconds that she recorded was all the dancing she did with her. I don't remember it being so hard to entertain a 12 week old baby. I'm pretty sure I just chatted with my baby as I went about my day

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I feel like a 15 year old would have more common sense than shiv and figure out how to keep a baby entertained.
Before we know it she will be trying to have that baby on solids.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet that 9 seconds that she recorded was all the dancing she did with her. I don't remember it being so hard to entertain a 12 week old baby. I'm pretty sure I just chatted with my baby as I went about my day
Wait till she's crawling then she'll know all about it !
My kids are teenagers so I'm a bit rusty with babies but surely you'd be best advised to not entertain a baby 24 /7 ?
I'm not saying ignore the kid but put them in a bouncer with a few hanging toys and crack on ... no ?

Reactions: 5
Wait till she's crawling then she'll know all about it !
My kids are teenagers so I'm a bit rusty with babies but surely you'd be best advised to not entertain a baby 24 /7 ?
I'm not saying ignore the kid but put them in a bouncer with a few hanging toys and crack on ... no ?
That is exactly what she does - except when she is looking for attention. She'll ask any stupid question to get a bit of engagement on insta.

Funny how the baby doesn't need to be entertained during the half hour she does yoga. I wonder what baby does while she is watching 4 hours of those tit shows she watches?

Reactions: 8
Shiv is probably beginning to get annoyed the baby is not talking and ready to drink Marg's with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2569111
If she’s getting paid by hello fresh then surely this is a cop out. She’s only using it because she is getting paid
This is an #ad. She’s definitely gonna start doing things like this to “get around” not claiming ads. What happened that other food prep company she was “using since she knew she was pregnant” and hinted at them being the best but only posted about them once when she was doing an ad for them.

Also this looks a dogs dinner (I guess that checks out for Slobbers though)

Reactions: 9
Does she only got for a walk if there is food at the end of it? Like a dog getting a treat this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.