Siobhán O'Hagan #60 60th thread, it’s gone south with Ned, we’re looking at the back of Codswallop’s head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say she was also irked by Louise not resharing her post a few weeks ago where Slob congratulated “my friend Louise Cooney” such a bleeping desperate pick me!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought this was abit odd, sharing Louise’s news but in a half arsed way saying she can’t see stories.
she could have made a reel for each thing. Congratulating Louise and then mention the story issues but doing it at the same time comes across like she is pissing over happy news
I saw this and thought it was so odd. She really is lacking in social skills.

Reactions: 9
Whatever about the oversized pampers, I'm surprised baby Clapham isn't toilet-trained already. In fact, I thought she would be born toilet-trained!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would say she was also irked by Louise not resharing her post a few weeks ago where Slob congratulated “my friend Louise Cooney” such a bleeping desperate pick me!
They all in competition with each other.
She has just lost a position in the Irish mammy influencer league table.
I can see SOH change her tune now regarding heart face on the child.

New house by Christmas. Gushing Christmas tree photo coming in about how she is so happy and everything has fallen into place for her. She's the happiest she's ever been.

I also expect a condescending nod to all those those poor childless people out there who won't be able to enjoy Christmas.

She's an absolute bigger head than usual EVERY SINGLE CHRISTMAS. She basically admitted that Christmas just means alcohol to her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
New house by Christmas. Gushing Christmas tree photo coming in about how she is so happy and everything has fallen into place for her. She's the happiest she's ever been.

I also expect a condescending nod to all those those poor childless people out there who won't be able to enjoy Christmas.

She's an absolute bigger head than usual EVERY SINGLE CHRISTMAS. She basically admitted that Christmas just means alcohol to her.
At least she knows where to get some tinsel for her new house….She can throw on a few Christmas songs while she decorates...

Sing it, Shiv…..”Last Christmas, I gave you my sperm”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Not just alcohol. She included binging on tins of sweets in it too.
---
Sing it, Shiv…..”Last Christmas, I gave you my sperm”
This categorically must be the next thread title. Coming up on the anniversary of the donation now in a week and a half too 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She’s reading the same book I am right now, I’m just a bit ahead of her (don’t have kids myself but it’s a dream to have them one day). A lot of the book is about relating to your child and treating them as human beings - a lot of it has made me cry when reflecting on my own childhood. I hope for baby’s sake that Shiv is taking it to heart

• Heart
Which book is it?

I don’t understand why you wouldn’t do your yoga facing the baby. Great that she’s content on her mat ( the baby that is) and in the bouncer and by all means grab the time to do some yoga, but personally I’d rather have the baby in my sight and be smiling at them and interacting a little while I was doing it.

Which book is it?

I don’t understand why you wouldn’t do your yoga facing the baby. Great that she’s content on her mat ( the baby that is) and in the bouncer and by all means grab the time to do some yoga, but personally I’d rather have the baby in my sight and be smiling at them and interacting a little while I was doing it.
“The book you wish your parents had read”
I have just started it & I thought it was an unusual read for her to select. I have often seen it recommended for those dealing with mom rage & having their child’s behaviour triggering emotions relating to your upbringing. Perhaps she just came across it while looking for parenting books but it did strike me as a wee bit odd

Reactions: 4
Shiv’s humanitarian era is one of her most annoying. Disingenuous, cynical, patronizing, lazy. The woman doesn’t have a humanitarian bone in her body. (I will concede that she had Ned’s bone in her body though).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Shiv’s humanitarian era is one of her most annoying. Disingenuous, cynical, patronizing, lazy. The woman doesn’t have a humanitarian bone in her body. (I will concede that she had Ned’s bone in her body though).
I wonder if she even remembers it? Too pissed on €20 margs or what ever she posted.

The one ride of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she even remembers it? Too pissed on €20 margs or what ever she posted.

The one ride of her life.
Owh I'd say she remembers it alright having been well able to post "drinks for 2" and his arm the next day. Ned on the other hand. Probably a night he thought he got away with and was going to plant at the back of his memory.

She got him good .

Reactions: 19
Honestly best plan I've done. She puts a lot of work into it. Signed up for next challenge already. It's reasonable price €200 for 8 weeks. She has loads of videos, q&as, new recipes every week, hundreds of old recipes. It's great
€200?? Lauren Simpson- a WBFF Bikini Champions 8 week Challenges are only like 99 Dollars but there's codes for 10% off or more if you've done a previous one. Also it's not just 8 weeks. You get a Pre -season of an extra 4 weeks and an extra 2 weeks on her App after the 8 weeks are finished. And piles of education, meal plans/recipes, content, Facebook group and she's super active on her Instagram with it all. It's great value! Last time I only paid 62 euro

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
€200?? Lauren Simpson- a WBFF Bikini Champions 8 week Challenges are only like 99 Dollars but there's codes for 10% off or more if you've done a previous one. Also it's not just 8 weeks. You get a Pre -season of an extra 4 weeks and an extra 2 weeks on her App after the 8 weeks are finished. And piles of education, meal plans/recipes, content, Facebook group and she's super active on her Instagram with it all. It's great value! Last time I only paid 62 euro
Do you have a code? Just looked at her account and she looks fab!

What is the story with the new house? Has herself and Ned bought? Is it a council house?

She can't keep her small flat clean. She'll be adding to the rat problem that some poor famil is dealing with in dublin

Reactions: 2
What is the story with the new house? Has herself and Ned bought? Is it a council house?

She can't keep her small flat clean. She'll be adding to the rat problem that some poor famil is dealing with in dublin
Sure her and Ned aren’t together 🤷‍♀️ Are they moving in together or what for the babies sake

Reactions: 4
Sure her and Ned aren’t together 🤷‍♀️ Are they moving in together or what for the babies sake
Omg I kinda hope so. Can you imagine him bringing girls home and then her coming online and claiming she’s so fine with it all. Then eating her feelings.

she will get so fat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.